Windows 10: how do i reinstall touch driver

Discus and support how do i reinstall touch driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I reconnect touch hardware drive to computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephAlvarez2, Aug 26, 2018.

1. how do i reinstall touch driver

how do I reconnect touch hardware drive to computer

:)

JosephAlvarez2, Aug 26, 2018

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Aug 26, 2018
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

how do i reinstall touch driver

Phantom Touch on Asus Zenbook in Excel and some websites

Hello,

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further troubleshoot the issue, you can uninstall/reinstall the touchpad driver for us to identify if it's a hardware issue.

To uninstall touchpad, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select
      Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing Devices.
    • Right click on the Touch pad and uninstall the driver.

To reinstall touchpad, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select
      Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer.

Keep us updated with the result.

Dyan Rey, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

how do i reinstall touch driver

1. how do i reinstall touch driver - Similar Threads - reinstall touch driver

2. How to update/reinstall touch screen driver to Microsoft Surface?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update/reinstall touch screen driver to Microsoft Surface?: Hi,I had to disable touch screen via Device manager - Human Interface devices - HID compliant touch screen as I had a flickering screen cursor. Itstopped flickering when enable this. Now I don't ofcourse have touch screen - so wondering how I get it back or update/reinstall...
  3. How to update/reinstall touch screen driver to Microsoft Surface?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update/reinstall touch screen driver to Microsoft Surface?: Hi,I had to disable touch screen via Device manager - Human Interface devices - HID compliant touch screen as I had a flickering screen cursor. Itstopped flickering when enable this. Now I don't ofcourse have touch screen - so wondering how I get it back or update/reinstall...
  4. How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall drivers for my laptop?: My laptop has frequently been crashing and bluescreening for the past 2 years since i got it, some examples of the errors are "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" and "driver power state failure", how do i reinstall the laptops drivers? Does reinstalling drivers affect anything stored on...
  5. How do i reinstall usb port drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i reinstall usb port drivers: i was trying to fix a problem with my controllers my PC thought they were speakers and so i thought uninstalling port drivers would help but idk how to reinstall them...
  6. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  7. how do i reinstall camera driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i reinstall camera driver: re install camera drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-camera-driver/3c9d1d64-7c34-4303-bcef-938a02cb7d7a
  8. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. How do i install pen and touch input driver ??

How do i install pen and touch input driver ??: i just want to know how to install it cause of the tablet mode i can't touch the screen thats why i wanna install the driver so i can use the tablet mode plizz help me...
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pen and touch driver

2. download pen and touch driver

3. how do i reinstall touch screen

4. how to reinstall touchscreen drivers,
  5. can i uninstall touch keyboard and then reinstall it