Windows 10: How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar

Discus and support How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove a companies phone number from the task bar... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertHowell1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar

How do I remove a companies phone number from the task bar

:)

RobertHowell1, Jul 23, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 23, 2018
  3. How to remove 'AnySend' on task bar...

Hi Grammy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Did you install this App/program?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the app.

• Type “control panel” in the search bar.
    • Select “programs & features”.
    • Search for “any send” & right click on the app icon.
    • Click on Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 23, 2018
  4. How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar

Unwanted phone # on task bar

A disreputable company placed their toll-free number on my task bar.

I would like to have it removed.

How can I accomplish this?

SuperiorEnterprises, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar

1. How do I remove a companes phone number from the task bar - Similar Threads - remove companes phone

2. How to remove a phone number from a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a phone number from a microsoft account: My microsoft rewards account has an issue because the phone number on it is on more than 6 accounts which are not mine. Is there any way I can remove the phone number from the extra accounts?...
  3. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Cortana
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  4. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  5. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?: Got the "news feed" icon automatically installed recently after an upgrade. Don't want it and cannot find it in the task bar settings. How do I remove it?...
  7. How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone: I tried to add a email alias in my account but it says it needs to wait for the security thing to go through which was supposed to be on 27/5/20 but it is already 2/6/20 and it still show that security info thing.When i try to cancel it it says i need to enter the code sent...
  8. How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.

in Cortana
    How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.: the option is not there anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-search-bar-from-the-task-bar/2f938629-7797-4a9a-93d0-1df8d288c557"
  9. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  10. how do you remove searches from task bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove searches from task bar: how do you remove searches from task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-remove-searches-from-task-bar/01453ef3-8c3e-485c-9ea4-8a0c63041c33"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove phone number in taskbar

2. removig phone number from taskbar

3. remove phone number from task bar

4. delete telephone number on taskbar,
  5. remove phone number from taskbar,
  6. how to remove phone number from taskbar,
  7. how to remove the phone number on the task bar,
  8. remove number from taskbar,
  9. deleting phone number from task bar,
  10. phone number in taskbar