Windows 10: How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents?

Discus and support How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am running windows 10 and selling my tower to a friend. I want to clear all of my data and essentially 'erase' my profile, and create a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FCAdam, Sep 20, 2016.

1. FCAdam Win User

How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents?

Hi,

I am running windows 10 and selling my tower to a friend.

I want to clear all of my data and essentially 'erase' my profile, and create a new admin account for my friend to use.

Can someone direct me to a guide or explain how to do this?

:)

FCAdam, Sep 20, 2016

2. N8 - how do I remove a MMS profile?

lol, and you think I havn't already done this? I have quite litterally gone through every possible menu on the phone and changed every where I can to the other profile!

It's a bug or more likely "the way they have done it" in Symbian^3

llaadd---01, Sep 20, 2016
  3. CMGeorgen Win User
    N8 - how do I remove a MMS profile?

change settings/application settings/positioning/position server/serversettings/access point ==> set to "Internet" not to "mms"!!

CMGeorgen, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 20, 2016
  5. FCAdam Win User
    Do I need to be worried about the product serial if I upgraded from windows 8?

FCAdam, Sep 21, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    In that case, you could also reset Windows to do so without having to worry about activation.

Reset Windows 10

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I 'remove' a profile and all of its contents? - Similar Threads - 'remove' profile contents

2. how do i remove all users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove all users: users are not aloud i did not add any https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-users/42f08867-3d58-4823-8d40-59cfe6c2bbbb
  3. how do i remove all users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove all users: users are not aloud i did not add any https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-users/42f08867-3d58-4823-8d40-59cfe6c2bbbb
  4. how do i remove all users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I completely remove all content filters on my own Microsoft family account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I completely remove all content filters on my own Microsoft family account?: As of the 14th of August, I am 18yrs old. Consistently, for the past 6 years, me and my parents have run into trouble with Microsoft's Family Features, Specifically its content restrictions. So imagine my frustration on my 18th when I simply cannot remove these content...
  6. How do I completely remove all content filters on my own Microsoft family account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I completely remove all content filters on my own Microsoft family account?: As of the 14th of August, I am 18yrs old. Consistently, for the past 6 years, me and my parents have run into trouble with Microsoft's Family Features, Specifically its content restrictions. So imagine my frustration on my 18th when I simply cannot remove these content...
  7. How do I completely remove all content filters on my own Microsoft family account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I remove my profile picture?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove my profile picture?: Hey, I removed my profile picture from mt Microsoft account but it still appear on the sign in screen, Edge and more. How do I remove it completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-profile-picture/7cceb44b-1f64-4f43-acf3-4cbebf56c0b8
  9. How do i remove a profile photo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove a profile photo?: How do I remove a photo from y profile as admin or is it stuck there for life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-remove-a-profile-photo/ed1d1989-957a-4f5c-a3c5-752e6ebc2867
  10. How do I remove this profile ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I remove this profile ?: How do I remove this old monitor profile ? Windows says I need permission *Confused 106568