Windows 10: How do I remove ie 11 simley feedback button

Discus and support How do I remove ie 11 simley feedback button in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; does anyone know a way to remove it? It is really annoying they didn't hide it in the settings menu. 11409 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dbz2k, Jul 31, 2015.

1. dbz2k Win User

How do I remove ie 11 simley feedback button

does anyone know a way to remove it? It is really annoying they didn't hide it in the settings menu.

:)

dbz2k, Jul 31, 2015

2. ie 11

I am using edge and IE 11 ALSO. Shall I remove IE 11. If no. then how to upgrade Ie 11

AslamSherwani, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Microsoft edge disabled included the listing of aps

Folks. I just upgraded to 10 over Christmas. Getting used to it, but noted IE 11 was not activated. I activated IE 11, but now find that the Edge functions (Cortana and app listings at the start button) do not work. How can I reset back to the edge
    instead of using IE 11 as the browser?

Cheers

GailWatson, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How do I remove ie 11 simley feedback button

1. How do I remove ie 11 simley feedback button - Similar Threads - remove simley feedback

2. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  3. How do I prevent removal of IE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent removal of IE: I have a lot of equipment that only works with IE. It requires Active-X and the probably the IE renderer. Becasue of the Active-X requirement both for legacy and even new equipment in the Security Camera field, I MUST keep IE around for occasional camera administration and do...
  4. How do I prevent removal of IE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I prevent removal of IE: I have a lot of equipment that only works with IE. It requires Active-X and the probably the IE renderer. Becasue of the Active-X requirement both for legacy and even new equipment in the Security Camera field, I MUST keep IE around for occasional camera administration and do...
  5. How do I prevent removal of IE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  7. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  8. How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft is always keen to work according to user feedback. Since the introduction of Windows 10, every Microsoft product and service has been getting a feature where a user can send feedback using a dedicated button. It comes in applications [...] This post...
  9. How to change the colour of Home Button of IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    How to change the colour of Home Button of IE 11: The Home Button, Favorites Button and Tools Button in Internet Explorer 11 has no colour. Is there way to change the colour of these Buttons. Edit: someone please comment whether you have found this type of query anywhere earlier and whether it is possible, even if you do...
  10. remove ie 11

in Browsers and Email
    remove ie 11: I have windows 10 and originally had Ie 10. All of a sudden it has ie 11 which I don't like. I want to remove it and get back to 10. From the instructions I've see is to go to control panel click on add/remove programs. Then click on View installed updates, scroll down until...