Windows 10: How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..

Discus and support How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old installation of the Logitech Webcam Software on my PC, which is stubbornly refusing all attempts at removal.. it may be the remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BugMeister, Mar 20, 2015.

1. How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..

I have an old installation of the Logitech Webcam Software on my PC,
    which is stubbornly refusing all attempts at removal..

it may be the remains of an earlier installation made under Windows7
    and the recent upgrade to Windows10 is possibly denying me access..

- does anyone know of a safe way to remove this persistent remnant..??

:)

BugMeister, Mar 20, 2015
  2. CraigLong Win User

NEW LOGITECH C920 HD PRO WEBCAM NOT DETECTED

I assume you tried to install the Logitech software first thing?

I can't find it on the Logitech website but this should be it:
    https://logitech-webcam-software.en.softonic.com/

CraigLong, Mar 20, 2015
  3. MisterMai Win User
    Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

I actually just solved it with the following steps:

I downloaded the Logitech Webcam Software from: HD Pro Webcam C920 - Logitech Support and installed the whole package. It probably overwrite'd the driver that is from Logitech Gaming Software or from Update.

I then restarted my computer, uninstalled the Logitech Webcam Software with the option "Uninstall All" - this will uninstall the driver of the webcam also.

Unplugged the webcam, plugged it back in and voila, fixed it.

MisterMai, Mar 20, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..

Winuser, Mar 20, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    Try uninstalling it in Safe Mode.

badrobot, Mar 20, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Free version of Revo Uninstaller

f14tomcat, Mar 20, 2015
  7. hey, thanks guys..

used the IOBit thingy..
    worked a treat, and stubs shredded
    nice to have the HD Webcam up and running

- kudos to all.. *Cool

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software..

1. How do I remove Logitech Webcam Software.. - Similar Threads - remove Logitech Webcam

2. How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?: I have a Logitech webcam that I've connected to my laptop a couple of times but never really used for anything, and the webcam's drivers cause a conflict with the "Memory Integrity" feature on my laptop. From a quick online search it seems there aren't any updates from...
  3. How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Logitech C270 webcam drivers?: I have a Logitech webcam that I've connected to my laptop a couple of times but never really used for anything, and the webcam's drivers cause a conflict with the "Memory Integrity" feature on my laptop. From a quick online search it seems there aren't any updates from...
  4. Video error while using Logitech webcam software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video error while using Logitech webcam software.: Actually what was happening is, my webcam Logitech c615 was flickering due to low light. Hence to adjust that i tried to use the software given by Logitech. whenever i open the application, the webcam works there but while I try to connect it to ZOOM, the webcam doesn't open...
  5. Video error while using Logitech webcam software.

Video error while using Logitech webcam software.: Actually what was happening is, my webcam Logitech c615 was flickering due to low light. Hence to adjust that i tried to use the software given by Logitech. whenever i open the application, the webcam works there but while I try to connect it to ZOOM, the webcam doesn't open...
  6. How do I remove software informer;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove software informer;: none of the current options in msconfig or task manager show where it is AND it is interfering with programs I want to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-software-informer/c81d28b4-eedd-4606-ad7a-0fecb282f4ab
  7. Logitech webcam

Logitech webcam: as of March 10 before all future windows updates when i took a video with my Logitech c525 Webcam ans went tofike to send it to the desktop I would see the video and was able to share send or whatever. I have not added or installed any other programs etc. no my default...
  8. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam not showing my image in the Logitech Capture software but...: I just bought this camera on my i7 computer using windows 10. Logitech CAPTURE was installed and the camera is connected but whatever setting I try in the software, the camera lights up with the 2 'parenthesis' type strips of light, the software snaps a pic with sound and...
  9. Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam

Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam: I may be jumping the gun here but I'm having trouble with the webcam software that cam with my Logitech C920 WebCam. I'm currently working with Logitech Support on this issue but I'm not optimistic about finding a solution. To make a long story short the microphone in the...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652