Windows 10: How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...

Discus and support How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on the top of my start menu. I have all the tiles removed. But can't get this to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slue, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Slue Win User

How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...

How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on the top of my start menu.

I have all the tiles removed. But can't get this to remove.

How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on... [​IMG]

:)

2. steviegt Win User

How do you remove tile section of start menu?

How do you remove tile section of start menu? I know I can remove all the tiles or groups. It's the empty space on the start menu where the tiles once sat. How do you or can you tweak or adjust to remove that space to clean it up to just show the "real"
    start menu?

steviegt, Aug 18, 2015
  3. DukeHarjo Win User
    Groups and tweets?

How come I am unable to see tweets in my Groups live tile or Groups What's New section anymore? I'm running 7.10.8773.98 on a Samsung Focus S. I used to see Tweets, FB updates, and LinkedIn updates but no longer. What's the deal? I've removed Twitter from
    the Email and Accounts section as well as the Twitter app and then reinstalled both. Still no love. I can see all my contacts tweets when I go the People > What's New section and the Me > What's New section section it not Groups. I just get an error saying
    "No news to share right now." thanks in advance for your help.

DukeHarjo, Aug 18, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Alternative:
    If you don't want any tiles there, then just shrink the start area space so it doesn't appear. Only the menu would appear.

WhyMe, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Slue Win User
    It wont allow me to shrink it. That search box. Seems to be blocking it from getting smaller.

6. WhyMe Win User
    That strange. It let me shrink it right down the other day on another system.

Okay. I'm going to remove all my tiles on this system and confirm how. brb

WhyMe, Aug 18, 2015
  7. WhyMe Win User
    Yeah it works. Just hover the mouse pointer anywhere along the RIGHT edge of the start screen blackness and the mouse pointer should change to an arrow pointing both left & right.
    Then hold down the left mouse button and drag the edge to the left (this will shrink it down)

WhyMe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on... - Similar Threads - remove Name group

2. How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?: I added a user account to the Family group. I need to remove it now. I removed it from the Family website page online and it's no longer there. However, it still shows up in the Family group in SETTINGS >> ACCOUNTS >> FAMILY & OTHER USERS. How do I remove it from the local...
  3. How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I COMLETELY remove a user from my Family group?: I added a user account to the Family group. I need to remove it now. I removed it from the Family website page online and it's no longer there. However, it still shows up in the Family group in SETTINGS >> ACCOUNTS >> FAMILY & OTHER USERS. How do I remove it from the local...
  4. How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu: I recently decided to expand the number of columns in my start menu from the default four, but when moving tiles to the new blank right side, I find that there are fields that block the tiles from being exactly where I want to place them. When I click on these fields, the...
  5. how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?: I tried right clicking the tiles but theres no option to remove submitted by /u/Several-Wear4223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg7n11/how_to_remove_the_top_apps_section_of_the_search/
  6. How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen: I dont want to see it submitted by /u/Several-Wear4223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kexvp2/how_do_i_remove_the_top_apps_section_of_the/
  7. How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar

in Cortana
    How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar: Right now as it stands, the "Top Apps" section is showing some extremely sensitive documents that neither I nor my wife want anyone seeing. We've tried everything to make this disappear entirely or at least remove specific suggestions that it is broadly and stupidly...
  8. How do I remove my email from a group computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove my email from a group computer: I am leaving a company where my email & one drive are on the networked computers. How do I remove them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-email-from-a-group-computer/21b69bdb-ab8d-4aa4-9e9c-8b4252def9c5
  9. Permanently remove tiles from Top Sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Permanently remove tiles from Top Sites in Edge: I am in the process of switching from Firefox to Edge and this is the first question of surely many to come. How can I permanently remove the Facebook, Netflix and othe tiles on the Top Sites? I keep removing them but they alway want to come back when I open Edge or go to...
  10. How to group tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    How to group tiles: I can move items from the Start list to produce tiles and I can enter names in the name bars but I am finding it impossible to group tiles. One of the tutorials seems to suggest that all you need to do is move one tile on top of another to group them, but all that happens for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove name group on tiles