Windows 10: How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Discus and support How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I think I have techbrowsing.com browser redirector on my PC. Occasionally my browser (firefox) will go to the techbrowsing page or a random... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pw2112, Aug 1, 2016.

1. pw2112 Win User

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Hi all,

I think I have techbrowsing.com browser redirector on my PC.
    Occasionally my browser (firefox) will go to the techbrowsing page or a random page, like russian dating or slimspots or greenwood formula money making, none of which are the sites I want to go to.
    I have looked it up and think it may be malware or something but my AVG daily scan hasn't found anything, nor has an 18 hour deep malwarebytes scan. I am currently running an administrator sfc/scannow scan.
    I am wary of downloading a solution to it from the internet as I am not sure what I can trust.
    I have looked for add ons to my firefox browser but can't find any.
    My barclaycard was recently used for some fraudulent purchases, which they are looking in to, could this be connected?
    Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
    Paul

:)

pw2112, Aug 1, 2016

2. How do I remove Iminent browser hijacker in windows 10 ?

Hey Guys -

This morning I in advertently downloaded the Browser hijacker " Imminent " along with a host of other unwanted programs packaged with it, right before I was preparing to install windows 10 - I was able to uninstall them all off the programs page however
    Imminent was still redirecting itself away from chrome - I then went to the MS forums for advice and was given a link to an adware remover - When I clicked on it, my computer went ape on me and began opening and closing dozens & dozens of IE windows in rapid
    succession and I lost complete control of the computer - I then hit the restart button and the windows 10 upgrade began to install - I went through the upgrade and as I feared Imminent showed up on the new OS -

I again attempted to remove it through the extension tools but I cant open the chrome page to do it - It just says Boo you have no extensions listed - I reinstalled chrome bit it still redirects to Imminent - Now I am completely un-familiar with Windows
    10 and at a loss - I'm hoping some-one familiar with win10 can offer some advice to assist me in eliminating this pernicious kinit - I am also having trouble setting up the new MS Browser Edge - You guys are the heroes & a whole lot of us truly appreciate
    all the help you bring to us amateurs - any advice will be welcome & Oh! - neither defender nor the MS virus scan tool detected it either - Thanks tons! - Paintbrush -

I am now running win10 on an HP Pavillion notebook - 17z-f100 CTO energy star

1paintbrush, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Mohan Suryanarayan, Aug 1, 2016
  4. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Just an idea have you looked in Program and Features to see if it is in there.
    Also have you cleared your cache or file history

hTconeM9user, Aug 1, 2016
  5. pw2112 Win User
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, I have looked in Programs and Features but can't see anything unusual in there and have cleared all history and refreshed firefox.
    Paul

pw2112, Aug 1, 2016
  6. ok thanks or reply I don't use FireFox so cant help you there but must be something to do with it

hTconeM9user, Aug 1, 2016
  7. COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2016
  8. pw2112 Win User

Thanks for that, I'm running a scan now....

pw2112, Aug 1, 2016
  9. You're welcome. Please post back with the results.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2016
  10. pw2112 Win User
    How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? [​IMG]

Screenshot of the scan result. Hopefully removing these will solve my problem, thanks for your help.
    I will report back in a couple of days and let you know.
    Cheers,
    Paul

pw2112, Aug 1, 2016
  11. Great new's, looking forward to your next update.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2016
  12. pw2112 Win User
    Bugger!
    Just browsing the internet, clicked on a website and it opened a window for Dark Era, some gaming site 321 or something.
    This is after deleting the tracking cookies and PUP's found by Superantispyware.
    Any more suggestions, guys?

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  13. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 2, 2016
  14. Do you have any back up image's saved to an external drive by chance ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 2, 2016
  15. pw2112 Win User

This is what it found, am I safe to delete them all?

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

1. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? - Similar Threads - remove techbrowsing com

2. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  3. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  4. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  5. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?: I do not have much technical knowledge of Windows 10 and have to explain my problem in simple layman's terms. I do regular Google Safety Checks to be sure I do not have compromised passwords. At this time I have no compromised passwords. However, sometimes when I start...
  9. how do i activate the com+ applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i activate the com+ applications: I am trying to use my western digital backup and running into some errors. Below is what western digital Yes i can see that the backup application is not being run on the windows here , as the drive is completely fine , this is just due to some services on windows which...
  10. How do I remove Facebook Messenger from loading in browser on Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Facebook Messenger from loading in browser on Win10?: I use Google Chrome for access to Facebook on my PC. I would like to be able to remove Facebook Messenger from the Facebook web view (not Facebook app with Messenger on cell). Is there a way to do this? 143405