Windows 10: How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

Discus and support How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Refer to the image [img] Thanks! 61049 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepanee, Aug 21, 2016.

1. pepanee Win User

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

Refer to the image

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow? [​IMG]

Thanks!

:)

pepanee, Aug 21, 2016

2. Quick Access

Hi Cheryl,

For us to give you an effective resolution, can you confirm if this is in regards to the Quick Access Toolbar? If yes, Quick Access Toolbar is an integral part of Windows and can't be uninstalled permanently. However, you would be able to customize it to
    your liking by following the steps on this link
    Pin, remove, and customize in Quick Access

Hope this helps and if you have other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Shawn Brink, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

You can either right click on it and have it stationed below the Ribbon, or, you can try "OldNewExplorer" and disable the Ribbon altogether showing the classic Command Bar.

Edwin, Aug 21, 2016
  5. pepanee Win User
    Cool thanks for that suggestion.

I got the program, and played around in it, and narrowed it down to the attached picture. I put a red box around what I want to remove, yet I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. I like things nice and simple to the eye.

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow? [​IMG]

pepanee, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    No can do! It's either that or the Ribbon. Sorry mate!

Edwin, Aug 21, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    Okay thanks for the suggestions. Anybody else have an ideas/apps that could do that?

(In the past, I've seen the arrow taken off somehow on Windows 8.1. Maybe somebody has seen/knows how to do that).

pepanee, Aug 21, 2016
  8. pepanee Win User

Referring back to my latest image upload, I thought that there was a way to remove that thing I put in the red box. Can anybody figure out how to do that for me please?

pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow? - Similar Threads - Remove Customize Quick

2. How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Hello, this question is a question concerning the customization of File Explorer by either disabling the feature within the Operating System, or by a 3rd party application. So when you open File Explorer, you have the window open to show your drives. At the top left section...
  3. how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wooden-pickaxe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jst13o/how_to_remove_this_customize_quick_access_toolbar/
  4. How To Increase Height Of Quick Access Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Increase Height Of Quick Access Toolbar: Is there any way to increase the size (height) of the Quick Access Toolbar, so the icons will show larger? They are on the small size for my old eyes. I am meaning the Explorer toolbar under File, Home, Share, View, Drive Tools as per my screenshot. I know I can expand it by...
  5. disable the Quick Access toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable the Quick Access toolbar: The Quick Access toolbar comes up and interferes with my search. I never need anything in the Quick Access folder. I am usually looking for something that I did not use recently....
  6. Quick access toolbar

Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...
  7. How do I remove toolbars?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I remove toolbars?: How do I remove toolbars on Windows 10? Told to so in relation to removing/deleting 'Driver Support' pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-toolbars/774e7f91-4896-43fd-99b6-bb23496a7a89"
  8. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...
  9. How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools

How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools: Hi, I did this on my previous laptop after upgrading to Windows 10 but can't seem to figure out how to do it on my new computer (also a Lenovo laptop, same line). I want to get rid of the Quick Acccess Toolbar completely (not the favorites folder in explorer but the...
  10. How do I remove quick access?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove quick access?: I'm not a fan of quick access/frequent folder/recent files. I liked the windows 8 system. Reason is because I don't want people who use my computer to have quick access to files that are personal or nsfw. I don't to use a type of security system because I use my computer...