Windows 10: How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?

Discus and support How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I too got a trojan horse virus PSW.Biopsy A. AVG found it but when I run it it can't find it; but I keep getting notices to run my AVG for windows. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheGenii, Jan 28, 2018.

1. TheGenii Win User

How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?

I too got a trojan horse virus PSW.Biopsy A. AVG found it but when I run it it can't find it; but I keep getting notices to run my AVG for windows. I am updated with my AVG, so how come it can notify me that it sees it but that it can't find it when I run AVG? Just incase this helpful it says that it is located in C:\system volume infomration\-restore {37EB6834-5D47-469-AA57-C7EE6FB00DB}\A0024415.dll * I think I got this off of Peter Gabriel's website. When I clicked on one of the Pictures my screen flashed virus which I have not ever got into the vault.

I have also try some of these suggestions here on this tech website:
    How To Remove Trojan Virus From PC (Windows 10) - GetTechMedia

Also This:
    "All Trojan horses are hidden files, in order to get at them you will need to go to the Files Option (click the View tab)at Control Panel and uncheck both the *Hide file extension for known file types & *Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)-boxes, then OK yourself out. Then you will need to restart your computer and go into SafeMode by HOLDING the F8 key DOWN -(at bootup - after the first screen info - be quick!) and choose SafeMode. [You have to use your keyboard when you're in SafeMode - the keys to use are Ctrl/Alt/Delete (to exit the Help and Support screen) - Tab/Arrow keys/ Pageup/Pagedown/ the Window key(between Ctrl & Alt) & Enter] So, from the DeskTop screen press the Window key to get Start/ arrow up to Search/ arrow right to For Files or Folders and type up the NAME OF THE FILE & EXT (not for example horse.winshow.V) but the actual name of the file, which would have shown up on your anti-virus software. To delete this file from here just press Page Up to highlight the file and then delete. To get out of Search -Alt F/ arrow down to Close and press Enter. Press the Window key to shutdown and restart your computer. It will be safe to empty your Recycle Bin in the Normal mode where you can use your mouse."
    I sure will appreciate any suggestions or comments. ~ K

:)

TheGenii, Jan 28, 2018

2. How do I remove a Trojan or Virus?

How may I remove a Trojan virus?

Original title: Virus

Moved from Windows

John Carpenter2856, Jan 28, 2018
  3. TShorts Win User
    Trojan Virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen.3

How can I remove trojan virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen.3 and all its elements from my Windows 10?

TShorts, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. It's not active it's in system restore simple turn of system restore reboot turn it back on it should then be gone. AVG won't be able to remove it in that folder

Samuria, Jan 28, 2018
  5. lx07 Win User
    I was born in Bath.

I therefore recommend you reinstall - the council cut a road through it (assuming you mean Solsbury Hill)

You'll be better off starting again. As he said.

6. simrick Win User
    Agreed.
    If you turn off System Restore, and then turn it back on again, all restore points will be deleted and it will be gone. Or, just manually delete all restore points:

How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10? [​IMG]

AVG probably found it while doing a "full" system scan (as opposed to a threat scan).

simrick, Jan 29, 2018
  7. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Jan 31, 2018
  8. How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?

Hi @TheGenii

Lets check your computer for malware infections please follow below instructions.

Make sure to scan your computer with one scanner at time.

Malwarebytes' scanner
    If this program is already installed: Skip the installation and run only the scan!
    Download and install: Please download Malwarebytes' scanner to your desktop.

• Double-click mb3-setup-consumer-3.x.x.xxxx and follow the prompts to install the program.
    • Click Finish.
    • On the Dashboard, click the 'Check for Updates' button.
    • After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now' button.
    • A Threat Scan will begin. Please allow it to progress through the scanning process.
    • When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Quarantines Selected button to allow the program to clean what was detected.
    • In most cases, a restart will be required.
    • Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.

How to get logs: (Export log to save as txt)

• After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open Malwarebytes once more.
    • Click on the Reports tab > Scan Report. (if you have done more than one scan in the past, select the most recent that shows the Date and time of the scan just performed. Press View Report button.
    • Click 'Export'.
    • Click 'Text file (*.txt)'
    • In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.
    • In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
    • A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
    • Click Ok
    • Find the log on your Desktop and Attach that saved log to your next reply.

(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)

Download the right Windows bit version (32-bit or 64-bit) of RogueKiller

• Quit all running programs
    • Once done, move the executable file to your Desktop, right-click on it and select
      How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10? [​IMG]
      Run as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users)
    • If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
    • Click on the Start Scan button in the right panel, which will bring you to another tab, and click on it again (this time it'll be in the bottom right corner)
    • Wait for the scan to complete
    • On completion, the results will be displayed. Click on the Open Report button in the bottom left corner, followed by the Open TXT button (also in the bottom left corner)
    • This will open the report in Notepad. Copy/paste its content in your next reply

FreeBooter, Jan 31, 2018
  9. simrick Win User
    There's nothing active. It's in a restore point.

simrick, Feb 1, 2018
  10. Are you saying malware infection scans were clean and nothing found?

I don't understand about system restore point infections sometime infect system restore points.

FreeBooter, Feb 1, 2018
  11. Bat 1 Win User
    It's in a restore point as @simrick said and isn't a problem unless someone would restore their PC. Deleting the restore points as she posted will remove the trojan but it's always a good idea to scan with Malwarebytes, Superantispyware and/or Eset online scanner.

Bat 1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove trojan virus

2. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  3. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  4. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??: Recently I had a trojan virus installed on my computer. I went through every step required to remove it such as changing all my passwords and of course running scans by both Microsoft defense scanner and Malwarebytes to eliminate the virus. Microsoft's defense scanner found...
  5. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??: Recently I had a trojan virus installed on my computer. I went through every step required to remove it such as changing all my passwords and of course running scans by both Microsoft defense scanner and Malwarebytes to eliminate the virus. Microsoft's defense scanner found...
  6. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.

I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.: The name of the trojan in my computer is subwayblaze.com. I will provide an image below the text of Avast picking up the trojan. This started happening a while ago a few times a week than it got worse. Now, everyday it appears. Today it appeared 6 or 7 times Now 7 or 8. I...
  8. How do I remove a Trojan Virus

How do I remove a Trojan Virus: I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my pc so I can't find it to get rid of it. And I don't know the name of the virus. So many threats are being dowloaded on there...
  9. How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?

How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?: How to remove Trojan Virus form Window 7 32 bit by using MSE Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-virus-from-pc/02c5325e-fc4b-447d-91f3-62000c2e58be
  10. VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?

VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?: [img] I believe I may have a malicious threat called VulkanRT. Above is the list of files in a folder called VulkanRT. I have not clicked on any of them. A site called Malwareless lists this as a Trojan. Even though the files are all dated 9/13/2017, the C:/ dir lists...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system protection setting