Windows 10: How do I remove windows old

Discus and support How do I remove windows old in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I remove windows old thanks in advance [img] 86282 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Littlejohn56, Jun 6, 2017.

1. How do I remove windows old

How do I remove windows old thanks in advance
    How do I remove windows old [​IMG]

:)

Littlejohn56, Jun 6, 2017
  2. RichardDr Win User

How do I remove old certificates?

Hello all,

The only way to restore the certificate store of a Windows Phone is to factory reset the device.

It seems to be a bug, bu there is no fix (yet)

We reset all 2nd hand company devices to make them manageable again.

If anybody has a app with a simple MMC with WP8 connectivity....... How do I remove windows old :)

Please MS fix the bugs, the WiFi enterprise connectivity is also not what it has to be in WP8......

RichardDr, Jun 6, 2017
  3. MSharrott Win User
    How do I remove old certificates?

I have tried removing the Exchange account on the 920 and recreating it.

I have tried totally powering down my device.

No luck...

MSharrott, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I remove windows old

Brink, Jun 6, 2017
  5. I tried your realy good directions but it did not work, I had been trying to do it myself before I tryed you*Sad I had to do a repair install only problem is my computer will not start in fast mode I was going to send you a screenshot But it will not even do that HELP
    Thanks in advance

Littlejohn56, Jun 7, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  7. I am signed in as administrator when I try to turn off fast start it will not when I tryed to view screen shot I could not and when I copied them to another folder I still can not view them I am really messed up right now My screen is so full of windows you can not see the background
    Thanks Brink then Brink asked will window close to see I said yes then it is a big problem

8. How do I remove windows old

I was signed in as admin and I can not even view screenshots when I move them to another folder I am up the creak with out a paddle Thank in advance Brink Help Me *Smile

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Are you able to close windows to see?

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  10. yes

11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Were you ever able to delete the Windows.old folder using any of the options in the tutorial I posted?

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  12. Unfortunately there are greater problems than trying to remove windows.old. Take 2 pictures with a camera: the first one of the result when trying to turn off fast start and the second one of the full screen of windows. Go to another computer, create screenshots from those pictures.

Information on why a repair install was necessary might be helpful also.

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 7, 2017
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

It would be best to create new threads for separate issues to that they may get a solution faster with them staying on topic.

I think it may be best to work on the individual issues first to see if you may not need to do a repair install.

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  14. You are correct Brink.
    I think I should have posted only this part for the request to post a screenshot.
    --- I was getting ahead of myself, sorry about that.
    Take a picture with a camera of the full screen of windows. Go to another computer, create a screenshot from that picture.

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 7, 2017
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    No problem. *Smile

Sure you could take a picture with a camera. It may be easier to just upload the picture instead after reducing its size to be able to upload here though.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I remove windows old - Similar Threads - remove old

2. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  3. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  4. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  5. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  6. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  7. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  8. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Will replacing operating system remove old access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will replacing operating system remove old access?: I purchased an old company laptop and wiped it completely. The company sends mass updates to all their computers and redownloads all the software remotely. Would installing a new system stop the remote access?...
  10. Will replacing operating system remove old access?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will replacing operating system remove old access?: I purchased an old company laptop and wiped it completely. The company sends mass updates to all their computers and redownloads all the software remotely. Would installing a new system stop the remote access?...