Windows 10: How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

Discus and support How do I reset a computer that came with 8? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how it was when I acquired it while keeping 10 on there.

:)

ironfist, Jun 30, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 30, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reset a computer that came with 8? - Similar Threads - reset computer came

2. how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reinstall items that were lost during computer reset: how do I reinstall apps lost in return windows 10 to default I have a list as long as your arm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-items-that-were-lost-during/645d6ae3-bc2e-4e00-abc5-be71bb3d3959
  3. What will happen to the updated window 10(Laptop came with window 8) by resetting the PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What will happen to the updated window 10(Laptop came with window 8) by resetting the PC?: My laptop is too slow at the moment. I want to know that is it safe to reset/refresh the PC. My laptop came with window 8. Now updated to Window 10. Several Questions are also in the mind: 1. Why it seems that my PC is consuming the more space day by day. I mean I am not...
  4. how do i reset the volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset the volume slider: How do I reset the "slider" speaker control on the task bar - it just stopped, can't see it either, but the volume button is there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-reset-the-volume-slider/d7a629b3-34a2-49b8-bd03-6bd54ebd4bdc
  5. How do I reset the directory font size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reset the directory font size?: I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get back the default size. That tiny size also makes it difficult to move things because I can't read it without getting a...
  6. how do I reset windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset windows explorer?: I lost internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-reset-windows-explorer/459f6aae-2567-49ef-bd4f-b5264c606505
  7. had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now?

had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now?: had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now? It was at windows 10 before reset...
  8. How do I reset Touchpad to work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reset Touchpad to work properly: The touch pad on my Toshiba computer is not working. I only have one good USB port and use that for the mouse, but want to save pics on jump drive, but touch pad not working so I can operate without the mouse. Please tell me how to reset or reactivate my touch pad. I do not...
  9. Trusted Platform Module: How do I reset it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusted Platform Module: How do I reset it?: Hey everyone, I need a hand with my TPM, or my Trusted Platform Module, which helps with my computer's security. Recently Windows Defender has made a request that I reset my TPM. However, I try to restart the computer so it can reset the TPM, and I get nothing. What am I...
  10. restart your computer tap f 8 to go onto acer recocovery how do i do this

restart your computer tap f 8 to go onto acer recocovery how do i do this: how do I go into acer recovery mode in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restart-your-computer-tap-f-8-to-go-onto-acer/0f0c05f0-c768-4e7b-b66f-94693ba2503e