Windows 10: How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

Discus and support How do I reset a computer that came with 8? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how it was when I acquired it while keeping 10 on there.

:)

ironfist, Jun 30, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 30, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reset a computer that came with 8? - Similar Threads - reset computer came

2. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  3. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE...
  4. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I reset my computer?

How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  6. How do I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer?: How do I reset my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer/0f123b90-377b-4a0f-808c-7f95ee9ad473
  7. How do I factory reset MY computer?

How do I factory reset MY computer?: I have a "school laptop" that I bought, they charge around 500 to 1200 bucks if your wondering but that's besides the point. I have tried to factory reset via troubleshoot options. Straight to advanced options. Settings factory reset. need an admin password that I can't...
  8. How do I factory reset MY computer?

How do I factory reset MY computer?: I have a "school laptop" that I bought, they charge around 500 to 1200 bucks if your wondering but that's besides the point. I have tried to factory reset via troubleshoot options. Straight to advanced options. Settings factory reset. need an admin password that I can't...
  9. How do I reset my not working computer

How do I reset my not working computer: I have a computer it is not working I want to download windows 10 i do have product key i done have any data on this computer i have a usb and another computer how do i do it....
  10. how do i factory reset this computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i factory reset this computer: how do I factory reset my cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-this-computer/05885e7e-d5ca-4ecb-bc08-65059a400232