How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

Discus and support How do I reset a computer that came with 8? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how it was when I acquired it while keeping 10 on there.

:)

ironfist, Jun 30, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 30, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reset a computer that came with 8? - Similar Threads - reset computer came

2. Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer: I had some problems with my computer so I decided to reset it to factory settings. After Windows installed on its own, my computer got into the loop Just a moment. I forcefully turned the computer off and turned it back on. Then it went out of the loop smoothly, but I was...
  3. Can’t login to windows 10 after resetting the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t login to windows 10 after resetting the computer: I reseted my computer, and after is done. It asked for a login username which I don’t remember. I know the password but I don’t remember the login username cause I didn’t have to type the username before. Is there anyway to find my username? Or I can no longer use my...
  4. can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer: Hi, I have recently had to reset my computer and after putting photoshop back on my computer I am unable to save pictures. I get a the following alert How do I unlock the file? I have also lost the ability to edit pictures when I open photos.......this is very frustrating....
  5. I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad

I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad: I reset my computer completely becaus eit has been lagging really bad lately. Its finished and now its telling me to put in a username and password ? I used my microsoft account information but it isnt working. Ive used my number and my email and the only username I’ve ever...
  6. Every time I restart my computer, the "background apps" setting resets

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I restart my computer, the "background apps" setting resets: A quick google search just lands me in tutorials on how to disable background apps in general. All of my other privacy settings are saved except for this one edit: I also noticed that apps appear and disappear on this page. For example, I have the Verizon Messages app...
  7. Need to reset computer that has bitlocker (TPM) activated

Need to reset computer that has bitlocker (TPM) activated: We have a computer with Bitlocker (TPM) on it and I use Sophos to track the recovery key. Each time you use the recovery key it resets the key and tells Sophos the new key. We don't have the windows password to log on so we cannot change the boot pin and I need to do a...
  8. Need to reset computer that has bitlocker activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reset computer that has bitlocker activated: We have a computer with Bitlocker (TPM) on it and I use Sophos to track the recovery key. Each time you use the recovery key it resets the key and tells Sophos the new key. We don't have the windows password to log on so we cannot change the boot pin and I need to do a...
  9. Need to reset computer that has bitlocker activated - dont have pin

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reset computer that has bitlocker activated - dont have pin: We have a computer with Bitlocker (TPM) on it and I use Sophos to track the recovery key. Each time you use the recovery key it resets the key and tells Sophos the new key. We don't have the windows password to log on so we cannot change the boot pin and I need to do a...
  10. bsod problem stillafter factory reseting computer to attempt to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod problem stillafter factory reseting computer to attempt to fix it: hey, so i have had bsod problems for a while now. A little over a month ago I believe, i brought my computer to get fixed, which it was indeed fixed he reformatted my computer and it was working like a charm until about a couple weeks ago when i tried to update my computer...