Windows 10: How do I reset the directory fnot size?

Discus and support How do I reset the directory fnot size? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rosawoodsii, Sep 1, 2018.

1. How do I reset the directory fnot size?

I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get back the default size. That tiny size also makes it difficult to move things because I can't read it without getting a magnifying glass. Is there a way to reset the directory font size without rebooting?

:)

rosawoodsii, Sep 1, 2018

2. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

How do I reset the directory fnot size?

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Sep 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I reset the directory fnot size?

1. How do I reset the directory fnot size? - Similar Threads - reset directory fnot

2. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  3. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  4. directory size using powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directory size using powershell: hi!i'm trying to get the size of a big folder using powershell.the most efficient way i found is using a com object like this example:New-Object -ComObject Scripting.FileSystemObject.getfolder"$path".sizesometimes it generates the size immediately but sometimes it takes...
  5. directory size using powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    directory size using powershell: hi!i'm trying to get the size of a big folder using powershell.the most efficient way i found is using a com object like this example:New-Object -ComObject Scripting.FileSystemObject.getfolder"$path".sizesometimes it generates the size immediately but sometimes it takes...
  6. directory size using powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows directory size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows directory size: I have two computers: one is about 8 years old. The other a little over a year. Both are now running Windows 10. When I look at the Windows directory I see that in the new one its size is some 25 GB. The old one is about 200 GB. So I looked for a way to clean it. I found...
  8. How do I reset it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset it?: I have a nuvision windows 10 laptop that was givin to me for christmas and i’ve tried everything to reset it including the hard reset with the power button and volume down to just normally reseting it, but it just always says error resting this pc, no changes were made. What...
  9. How do i change the size of "kernel event size"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i change the size of "kernel event size": computer resets itself when ever this limit is exceeded. How do I enlarge it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-size-of-kernel-event-size/b52f75c0-5fae-4b62-b92c-1ed4a2a8c343
  10. How do I reset the directory font size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reset the directory font size?: I have an old program that runs well on Windows 10, except for one problem: it resets the directory font size to teeny-tiny and I have to reboot to get back the default size. That tiny size also makes it difficult to move things because I can't read it without getting a...