Windows 10: How do I Restart Win 10 without password?

Discus and support How do I Restart Win 10 without password? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't Right Click on a Run it in administrative mode like I can do in Windows 7 23508 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by walkerpbus, Sep 20, 2015.

1. How do I Restart Win 10 without password?

I can't Right Click on a Run it in administrative mode like I can do in Windows 7

:)

walkerpbus, Sep 20, 2015

2. How can I do to "Restart", without to switch off?

Hi Umachandran,

Thank you for your response and sorry for delay in response.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if some of the system files got corrupted.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Method 2: Run DISM commands.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a new command line tool that you can use to service a Windows image or prepare a Windows PE image. The DISM tool replaces the Package Manager (pkgmgr.exe), PEimg, and
    Intlcfg tools. DISM consolidates the functionality found in those three tools, as well as delivers new functionality to improve the experience of offline servicing.

Follow the steps to Run DISM Commands:

1) Press Windows + x on your keyboard.

2) Select Command prompt (Admin) to open
    Administrator Command Prompt

3) In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:

· dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

· dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2015
  3. How can I do to "Restart", without to switch off?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your immediate reply.

I do not know where and when, it is happen.

But it is happen, only on reopen the start, after shut down the system.

At that time,-when I click the start after reopen the PC, the click will not respond.

I confirm that there is some problem.

Then I go to the help of Troubleshooter, where I was informed that there is some problem, restart

the PC. When I click the start to open the restart, but it will not do it.

After switch off, the system and again do "Restart", now it is ok.

Every time, when there is such a problem arise, I am doing to switch off the system, and switch on,

then restart.

I want to resolve it, on doing to clear the obstruction and do the system very perfectly.

Please guide me to do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Sep 20, 2015
  4. How do I Restart Win 10 without password?

If you mean start W10 without it asking for a password.

in the search or run box type netplwiz, select, then

How do I Restart Win 10 without password? [​IMG]

Torquemada, Sep 21, 2015
  5. I tried what you said & got nowhere

walkerpbus, Sep 21, 2015
  6. 1. Click Start, type netplwiz, and then press Enter.
    2. In the User Accounts dialog box, click the account you want to automatically log on to.If it is available, clear the Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer check box.
    3. Click OK.
    4. In the Automatically Log On dialog box, enter the user’s password twice and click OK.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../ee872306.aspx

Torquemada, Sep 21, 2015
  7. Kari Win User
Thema:

How do I Restart Win 10 without password?

1. How do I Restart Win 10 without password? - Similar Threads - Restart without password

2. How do I reset windows 10 password without logging in. I have forgotten the password and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset windows 10 password without logging in. I have forgotten the password and...: How do I reset windows 10 password without logging in. I have forgotten the password and can't sign in. I have tried to reset the Mecer Guru, but it keeps on failing on 34%...
  3. how do i sign in without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i sign in without password: cant sign into windows after a reboot and upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-without-password/79d634aa-c753-4ba3-b185-656a962f7c44
  4. how do i sign in without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i sign in without password: cant sign into windows after a reboot and upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-without-password/79d634aa-c753-4ba3-b185-656a962f7c44
  5. how do i sign in without password

6. How do I restart HDMI audio without restarting computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restart HDMI audio without restarting computer?: For some reason, my HDMI audio frequently disappears from the available audio devices the volume control and the audio mixing panel. When I restart the HDMI and hi-def audio drivers it almost never restarts the HDMI audio. ASUS monitor into an EVGA RTX 3060 card. Other audio...
  7. How do I restart HDMI audio without restarting computer?

How do I restart HDMI audio without restarting computer?: For some reason, my HDMI audio frequently disappears from the available audio devices the volume control and the audio mixing panel. When I restart the HDMI and hi-def audio drivers it almost never restarts the HDMI audio. ASUS monitor into an EVGA RTX 3060 card. Other audio...
  8. How do I restart HDMI audio without restarting computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Start WIN 10 without password or PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start WIN 10 without password or PIN: I have previously always set up WIN to start without a password or PIN, even though I do have a password. I am the only user or account on the computer. After WIN 10 reinstall and updates, my laptop is now requiring a password. The usual advice is to run netplwiz and...
  10. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it. because it takes a lot of time to restart it. best regards....