Windows 10: How do I restore my default desktop display settings?

Discus and support How do I restore my default desktop display settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I restore my default desktop display settings? I changed them, now the colors are all wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jellywink, Aug 13, 2018.

1. jellywink Win User

How do I restore my default desktop display settings?

I changed them, now the colors are all wrong.

:)

jellywink, Aug 13, 2018

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 13, 2018
  3. how to restore default desktop display

how to restore original default desktop display

Jacqueline Harrigan, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I restore my default desktop display settings? - Similar Threads - restore default desktop

2. How to Restore my Default Processor Settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Restore my Default Processor Settings.: Good DayI made a BIG Mistake by Changing my Settings under Msconfig-Boot-Advanced options and then changed my Number of Processors to 8Now after I have done that my pc start up with Blue Screen of Death. How can I Restore my settings to the Default without reloading Windows....
  3. How to Restore my Default Processor Settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Restore my Default Processor Settings.: Good DayI made a BIG Mistake by Changing my Settings under Msconfig-Boot-Advanced options and then changed my Number of Processors to 8Now after I have done that my pc start up with Blue Screen of Death. How can I Restore my settings to the Default without reloading Windows....
  4. How to Restore my Default Processor Settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to set display settings to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to set display settings to default: i just installed windows 10 and somehow i got a filter of white shade on my screen it goes away when i start valorant and the screen becomes crystal clear but it becomes more zoomed pls help and show me way to reset only display settings to default it would be okay if all my...
  6. Restore all default display settings

Restore all default display settings: How can I Restore all default display settings? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-all-default-display-settings/91c002b3-d523-4101-89bb-a787be5f8e21
  7. How to Restore Display to Defaults

How to Restore Display to Defaults: My screen became hard to read, after a recent Windows Update. Thus I tried to adjust the contrast a couple days ago, and mucked it up royally. It did not improve after auto-installation of the latest update in the wee hours of today, then installing the optionals earlier this...
  8. How do i restore default typing settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i restore default typing settings?: thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-default-typing-settings/4e36c5b8-4c76-4d33-8a46-a5c42cf7012e
  9. How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore default Display Color settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When it comes to printing a picture from a Windows PC, the color settings matter a lot. Those who are into editing photos, change their PCs color settings to make sure the printout look like the actual colors. Here is [...] This post How to restore default Display...
  10. How do I restore my Desktop look and settings

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I restore my Desktop look and settings: After trying to get too Familiar with Win10 and my new HP Pavilion Laptop (2wks ago), I now find I've lost my Desktop look and settings. This has happened about 5hrs ago, initially I did not require a password at Start-up then after a little familiarizing ''finger poking''...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore original color settings

2. restore default colors windows 10

3. default colors for windows 10

4. restore colors to factory settings,
  5. how to install the color in wndows 10 back to original defaults,
  6. restore default color settings windows 10,
  7. return display settings to factory,
  8. restore display settings windows 10,
  9. restore default coloys,
  10. retore defaul display color settings,
  11. default colour,