Windows 10: How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E

Discus and support How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E. I need a fool proof easy guide on how to AND how do I set my pc so that browsing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kraziekat74, Aug 11, 2018.

1. How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E

How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E.

I need a fool proof easy guide on how to AND how do I set my pc so that browsing history cannot be deleted in the future.

Many Thanks

:)

Kraziekat74, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

Microsoft Edge - Browser History?

Hi Barry,

Browsers keep all websites that you have accessed unless you delete the browsing history. Edge and Internet Explorer can keep the history of the accessed websites up to 999 days. To configure the settings, follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Internet Options then press Enter.
    • Under Browsing history, click on Settings.
    • Go to the History tab.
    • Adjust the number of days if necessary.

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 11, 2018
  3. microsoft edge will not open on windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better understanding of the issue, please reply to the following questions.

• Does the same issue occur when you connect to the internet through Internet Explorer?

• Did you make any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Delete the Browser history

Follow the steps in below article to clear browser history in Microsoft Edge:

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Method 2: Reset Microsoft Edge

Follow the below steps to reset Microsoft Edge and check if the issue persist.

• Navigate to the below location and delete everything in this folder.
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" –Verbose}

• Check if the issue is resolved, if not restart the system.
    Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 11, 2018
  4. How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E

How to recover deleted browser history

Hi,

As per your query, I would suggest that you follow the steps outlined below which will help you find the browser history if you are using Internet Explorer.

1. Tab on Win+R, to open Run Command.

2. In the dialog box, type/paste the line below

%localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\History

3. Hit Enter, this will open the location where your Internet Explorer history is stored

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E

1. How do I retrieve deleted browser history on windows 10 Microsoft E - Similar Threads - retrieve deleted browser

2. Prevent Browser History deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Browser History deleting: HI,can i use gpedit to prevent the users deleting the Browser History of Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-browser-history-deleting/47b2c82d-6c70-4cae-a960-071b5977cae1
  3. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I retrieve deleted folders?: How do I retrieve incidental deleted folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-deleted-folders/41080a2d-7ac0-4b82-91d3-096565f2960d
  4. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve deleted folders?: How do I retrieve incidental deleted folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-deleted-folders/41080a2d-7ac0-4b82-91d3-096565f2960d
  5. How do I retrieve deleted folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how do I retrieve my microsoft calendar app history on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I retrieve my microsoft calendar app history on Windows 10: microsoft calendar app ony retains a short history and a dialog box points to account provider to retreive missing history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-my-microsoft-calendar-app/fc105345-9317-4d18-a9be-3563f1f97f8c
  7. how do I retrieve my microsoft calendar app history on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I retrieve my microsoft calendar app history on Windows 10: microsoft calendar app ony retains a short history and a dialog box points to account provider to retreive missing history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-my-microsoft-calendar-app/fc105345-9317-4d18-a9be-3563f1f97f8c
  8. Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Prevent deleting browser history and download history in Microsoft Edge: In this post, we will show you how you can prevent deleting browsing history and download history in Microsoft Edge. There are a couple of features present in Windows 10 that can help you disable delete or remove options for browser history and download history in Edge...
  9. delete browser history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete browser history: I want to clear my browser history but don't have the tabs the instructions say to follow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-browser-history/a2936685-8fa9-48f6-a130-9883258484ba
  10. Deleteing browser history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleteing browser history: I am computer illiterate. I am trying to delete something in my browser history. Help says go to "internet options". I have no idea where to go on my computer to find the first step "internet options". Can someone help a senior citizen get through this maze?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. retrieve deleted history windows 10

2. how to retrieve deleted history on windows 10

3. retrieve browsing history windows 10

4. retrieve deleted browsing history windows 10,
  5. windows 10 retrieve deleted browser history,
  6. how to retrieve delete folder from internet browser,
  7. view deleted browser history on windows phone,
  8. how do i view user browser history in windows 10,
  9. system restore windows 10 retrieve browser history