Windows 10: How do i run Night Light through Batch?

Discus and support How do i run Night Light through Batch? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The subject says it all - I want to be able to run a command, that activates/deactivates Night Light through cmd/bat. I found a code that detects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by That Human, Jul 17, 2018.

1. How do i run Night Light through Batch?

The subject says it all - I want to be able to run a command, that activates/deactivates Night Light through cmd/bat.

I found a code that detects operating systems, and I made it seperate the choices between

"True" (Windows 10) and "False"(Other).

The marked *ACTIVATION CODE* is where I want the code to apply.

for /f "tokens=2 delims=," %%i in ('wmic os get caption^,version /format:csv') do set os=%%i
    echo %os%|find " 10 ">nul &&goto win10||goto other
    :win10
    color 0a
    echo Windows 10 Activating Night Light
    echo *THE ACTIVATION CODE*

goto renew
    How do i run Night Light through Batch? :eek:ther
    color 0f
    echo Classic View
    goto NEW

I asked Microsoft Support the first time, and I was provided with a registry code, not knowing how I execute it, neither does my computer.
    It goes like this;

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount\$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount\$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate\Current]
    "Data"=hex:02,00,00,00,26,a9,0c,cc,2b,d3,d2,01,00,00,00,00,43,42,01,00,c6,14,\
    ad,99,b0,e0,bc,e5,b4,e9,01,00

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount\$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount\$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings\Current]
    "Data"=hex:02,00,00,00,e4,cb,20,ce,2b,d3,d2,01,00,00,00,00,43,42,01,00,ca,14,\
    0e,15,00,ca,1e,0e,07,00,ca,32,0e,14,2e,22,00,ca,3c,0e,06,2e,16,00,00

I asked again, and I was told that there was no such code, and that I had to ask here.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks in advance.

:)

That Human, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Jul 17, 2018
  4. How do i run Night Light through Batch?

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

How do i run Night Light through Batch?

1. How do i run Night Light through Batch? - Similar Threads - run Night Light

2. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  3. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  4. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  5. night light not working anymore how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    night light not working anymore how do i fix this?: Suddenly after playing a game (civilazation VI) that crashed yesterday my night light will not turn on eventhough it is showing me that it is turned on. To find a solution I went to search. I used this site: https://pureinfotech.com/fix-night-light-windows-10/ unfortunatly...
  6. How do i set Night-light to be permament on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i set Night-light to be permament on?: Got a new pc and the new Windows 10 design is irritating me. my old pc with W10 i had night light on all the time. submitted by /u/MaxPayne4life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0npra/how_do_i_set_nightlight_to_be_permament_on/
  7. night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light: my nightlight quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light/3c875bcd-a76f-46ac-aec3-83ee7302f284
  8. how to fix night light

how to fix night light: how to fix night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-night-light/ee385265-f82e-4544-82b4-bcc79a558047
  9. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  10. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the night light in a batch file

2. powershell command to use windows night light