Windows 10: How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?!

Discus and support How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?! Or even find it!? Getting a very persistent 0x80070005 error; and, as usual nobody at the MS site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by meimeiriver, Mar 24, 2016.

1. How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?!

How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?! Or even find it!? Getting a very persistent 0x80070005 error; and, as usual nobody at the MS site gives sh*t. *Smile Seriously, though, I want to run the store as Admin, and hope maybe it will install my app properly then.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...10itprogeneral

:)

meimeiriver, Mar 24, 2016

2. How do i reinstall microsoft ms store

Nothing that has to do with Microsoft works!!!

I cant use the store

the xbox app

minecraft win 10

NOTHING

admin plz fix this

KednygoRobo, Mar 24, 2016
  3. c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Mar 24, 2016
  4. How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?!

Did you create a new user account on Windows as suggested in the first post?

Create a new user, a local account, login to it then convert to a Microsoft account.

logicearth, Mar 24, 2016
  5. Creating a new local account is, essentially, like starting Win 10 from scratch (with clean desktop and nothing installed under it). And what does 'convert to a Microsoft account' even mean?! So, yeah, didn't do that.

6. Actually tried to create a new MS account, but is says '*If you already use a Microsoft service, go Back to sign in with that account.' And my existing account is tied to my Office 365, PST folders, etc. Not gonna hose my entire system because someone made a generic helpdesk suggestion.

7. I'm not telling you to create a new Microsoft account. All you need to do is create a new test user account on Windows, once you make this test user you are going to login to it then convert it to your existing Microsoft account.

Follow option 3 here: User Account - Add in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Then follow: Microsoft Account - Switch to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

After that test the store. If it works it likely means your user profile is corrupted. If it doesn't then is means the OS needs to be repaired.

logicearth, Mar 24, 2016
  8. How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?!

That makes sense. *Smile Thx. Guess I misunderstood you. Gonna give that a try.

9. Fafhrd Win User
    You cannot run Windows Store or any store or modern Apps as administrator - it's a security measure that protects your system. They are all sandboxed for safety.

Fafhrd, Mar 25, 2016
  10. Well, that solves that then. *Smile Thx.

meimeiriver, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?!

1. How do I run the Win 10 app store in admin mode?! - Similar Threads - run app store

2. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not running, unless I run as admin?: Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything...
  3. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not running, unless I run as admin?: Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything...
  4. Shift - M requires I run apps in admin mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift - M requires I run apps in admin mode.: I've had issues with typing capital "m". For some reason, I cannot type "M" with apps that are not running in admin mode. I have to use caps lock. The problem is only for "m", all other keys work fine. I have updated my keyboard drivers. I have updated windows. I checked out...
  5. Shift - M requires I run apps in admin mode.

Shift - M requires I run apps in admin mode.: I've had issues with typing capital "m". For some reason, I cannot type "M" with apps that are not running in admin mode. I have to use caps lock. The problem is only for "m", all other keys work fine. I have updated my keyboard drivers. I have updated windows. I checked out...
  6. Apps not running as admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  7. Apps not running as admin.

Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  8. Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode: Every time i try to update file, or attempt to play certain games my system forces me to run said app in admin mode. I am the admin of my computer, and it is very annoying to have to do this every time i turn around. I have had even more problems with this since the last...
  9. Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode

Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode: Every time i try to update file, or attempt to play certain games my system forces me to run said app in admin mode. I am the admin of my computer, and it is very annoying to have to do this every time i turn around. I have had even more problems with this since the last...
  10. How do I run as non-admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I run as non-admin?: I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and if it has, I apologize. I recently read that running my home PC network as administrator is dangerous and that I should use a local user account. Not knowing where to begin, I added a new account under "Family & other...