Windows 10: How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

Discus and support How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok , so, when you install w10 , it will ask you this : who would you like to set up or how do you want to use this pc , and you have 2 options - set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 12, 2018.

1. How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

Ok , so, when you install w10 , it will ask you this : who would you like to set up or how do you want to use this pc , and you have 2 options - set up for personal use and set up for an organization .

Now i dont know which setting was made on my pc , because i didin't installed the os , a guy installed it , i called him but he is not answering.

Now , how can i see if my pc was set for personal use , or for an organization , and if it was set for an organization , how can i set it for personal use ?

Thanks !

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 12, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 12, 2018
  4. How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

Some settings are managed by your organization

How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use 344605e2-0256-4877-895c-b9d6f7d30283?upload=true.png

what does this means {Some settings are managed by your organization}

this is my own, personal, home pc then who is organizer

please don't answer in much technical way answer me in simple steps

Prabhat Rajput, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

1. How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use - Similar Threads - was set personal

2. See settings managed by organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See settings managed by organization: How to see an exhaustive list of all the settings managed by our organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-settings-managed-by-organization/51339d63-a202-4791-9139-955d73a992c1
  3. See settings managed by organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    See settings managed by organization: How to see an exhaustive list of all the settings managed by our organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-settings-managed-by-organization/51339d63-a202-4791-9139-955d73a992c1
  4. How do I set up my PC for personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  5. How do I set up my PC for personal

How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  6. How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...

How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...: I need some helpful information. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-a-pc-from-organization-use-to/36520902-2459-4474-a43d-b60335119ed7
  7. How to unlink my personal pc from organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink my personal pc from organization?: I don't know why, but suddenly my laptop says "Your device is managed by your organisation. Administrators can access the data in any profile on this device.", even though before, it does not say that. So, how do I make it so that my school does not have access to my personal...
  8. How to unlink my personal pc from organization?

How to unlink my personal pc from organization?: I don't know why, but suddenly my laptop says "Your device is managed by your organisation. Administrators can access the data in any profile on this device.", even though before, it does not say that. So, how do I make it so that my school does not have access to my personal...
  9. How can I tell if I have set up my PC for personal use or for an organization?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell if I have set up my PC for personal use or for an organization?: I think I missclicked. I want to know how can I see that. Can you tell me what are the steps in the setup for personal use and for an organization separately. Like setting up Microsoft Account and such. Also maybe a way to see that on my computer....
  10. "Some settings are managed by your organization" on my personal PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" on my personal PC: Does anyone know how to remove these policies set on my device? It's a personal PC that I use at home and I don't know why or how they're there. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...