Windows 10: How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

Discus and support How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have one question, Brink. How do I Select All emails at once, and delete all emails at once? 10383 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 30, 2015.

1. How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

I have one question, Brink. How do I Select All emails at once, and delete all emails at once?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 30, 2015

2. How do I delete (on my phone) all emails at once? My phone is a Nokia 521 and the answers here don't seem to apply.

How do I delete (on my phone) all emails at once? My phone is a Nokia 521 and the answers here don't seem to apply.

DaleNewberger, Jul 30, 2015
  3. AlamS Win User
    How do I delete (on my phone) all emails at once? My phone is a Nokia 521 and the answers here don't seem to apply.

Hi,

When the in-box or the mail folder opens - tap on the extreme left of the mail you will get the check boxes to select which ones to delete

AlamS, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

Hello Jesse,

That doesn't appear to be an available feature for now. I've sent feedback to Microsoft about this a while ago. Hopefully it'll get added soon.

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Okay. Well, I hope it gets added soon.

Jesse Williams, Jul 30, 2015
  6. RobertCT Win User
    Same issue. My work around is to highlight the first email and then hold down the delete key. Hope this helps for now.

RobertCT, Aug 4, 2015
  7. I, umm, somehow got over 2,000 emails a day... would be helpful anytime... *Huh

Not On Fire, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

1. How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app? - Similar Threads - Select delete emails

2. Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails: Ok!! Ive tried and tried to get help!!In my inbox there the 'OTHER' folder..The buttons are NOT working!! When I click on the button to select all, to delete, its NOT working at and the emails are stacking up!!!!! SOFRUSTRATED!! I HATE OUTLOOK MAIL!!!!!* Original title: Why...
  3. How do I delete all of the apps like this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete all of the apps like this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jxck_050 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm72k5/how_do_i_delete_all_of_the_apps_like_this/
  4. how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?: want to delete emails on a laptop, ipad & iphone at the same time.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-emails-on-all-my-devices-at-once/681b50a5-b62e-4a8d-ae9e-d7ab09abbaf2
  5. How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?: How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-of-my-deleted-e-mails/8743a9ef-771c-4aa6-bcec-0ea7467f03fe"
  6. Tiles and deleting them all at once

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles and deleting them all at once: Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn 146615
  7. How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos: Hi Can anyone tell me how to "Select All" when I have imported photos into Microsoft Photos to place on Storyboard and also how to "Select All" on Storyboard so I can create a "duration" time of 7 secs for each photo when creating a video. 119362
  8. How to select ALL in email App?

in Browsers and Email
    How to select ALL in email App?: Anyone know how I can select ALL and have all the emails listed "ticked" for deletion or to move? I see there is a "tick" button, but then you have to manually select each one... 22453
  9. select ALL in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    select ALL in Mail app?: Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204
  10. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142