Windows 10: How do I send notifications?

Discus and support How do I send notifications? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by curiousgeorge, May 1, 2016.

1. How do I send notifications?

I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added.

I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission.

How does this work? I'd like to use it for my own website *Smile

Thank You!

:)

curiousgeorge, May 1, 2016
  2. illinjah Win User

How do I track how many sms messages I send?

Look this board is so good that it has provided a solution for your problem before you even asked for it! How do I send notifications? ;)

See here:

/discussions/board/message?board.id=apps&thread.id=3986

illinjah, May 1, 2016
  3. mcgon1979 Win User
    How do I track how many sms messages I send?

yeah, might do that so... cheers chaps

mcgon1979, May 1, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

How do I send notifications?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option3

Click on Start button *Start and open Settings.
    How do I send notifications? [​IMG]

Go to System > Notifications & Actions > Show notifications from these apps
    How do I send notifications? [​IMG]

If Chrome is there in the list, it can send notifications.

Even if a new blog entry results in a email to your synced mail account, the notification will be generated.

Thema:

How do I send notifications?

1. How do I send notifications? - Similar Threads - send notifications

2. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them but it's few and far between and I do receive them on my phone.I've tried going...
  3. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them but it's few and far between and I do receive them on my phone.I've tried going...
  4. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  5. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  6. How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?: First of all, I do not want to turn off notifications.I just want to dismiss notifications that I don't want to read.But every time I dismiss them, they move to action center-bell icon right below.I don't want notifications to appear even after I've already dealt with...
  7. How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?

How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?: First of all, I do not want to turn off notifications.I just want to dismiss notifications that I don't want to read.But every time I dismiss them, they move to action center-bell icon right below.I don't want notifications to appear even after I've already dealt with...
  8. When replying to a notification message, how to send by pressing the Enter key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When replying to a notification message, how to send by pressing the Enter key?: I get notifications from apps like WhatsApp of Phone Link. The notification allows me to reply to the message in the notification itself, which is great for quick messages.Since I will type a quick message, I would like to send the message when I press the Enter key, but the...
  9. When replying to a notification message, how to send by pressing the Enter key?

When replying to a notification message, how to send by pressing the Enter key?: I get notifications from apps like WhatsApp of Phone Link. The notification allows me to reply to the message in the notification itself, which is great for quick messages.Since I will type a quick message, I would like to send the message when I press the Enter key, but the...
  10. When replying to a notification message, how to send by pressing the Enter key?

in Windows 10 Customization