Windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10

Discus and support How do I set a gif for background windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set a gif for background windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichKilchrist, Jul 27, 2018.

1. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10

:)

RichKilchrist, Jul 27, 2018

2. How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I set a gif for background windows 10 - Similar Threads - set gif background

2. How do I fix this settings bug about the background

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix this settings bug about the background: I have already tried troubleshooting and got nothing and I restarted my pc I have no idea how to fix this the main problem is if I try to click where add image would be it would just crash my settings app...
  3. How do I change the boot logo to a GIF?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the boot logo to a GIF?: How do you change it to a gif? I know HackBGRT can do it, but it only supports bmp. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-boot-logo-to-a-gif/83b793d0-c665-4947-be32-2d45821926e2
  4. How do I change the boot logo to a GIF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the boot logo to a GIF?: How do you change it to a gif? I know HackBGRT can do it, but it only supports bmp. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-boot-logo-to-a-gif/83b793d0-c665-4947-be32-2d45821926e2
  5. How to set a GIF as a wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to set a GIF as a wallpaper in Windows 10: Hey everyone! As part of our ongoing series on Windows 10 hacks, today we are going to show how to get rid of your typical static wallpapers. From now on, you will be able to have animated GIFs as your wallpapers. If you’re here, you may have already realized that Windows 10...
  6. How do I get gifs to save as a gif file and not an mp4?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get gifs to save as a gif file and not an mp4?: Whenever I go to save a gif the only choice in have is to save it as a .mp4 file submitted by /u/Beans-McCheese [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iel2xc/how_do_i_get_gifs_to_save_as_a_gif_file_and_not/
  7. Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find the GIFs and how to set up as desktop background: I purchased a NASA picture of the day and was charged by my Microsoft account.I cannot find the picture on m computer. Where did it go? Also, how do you get images of gifs to show on the desktop background? They show fine in my pictures in photos? Please help? <Edited...
  8. Gifs as desktop backgrounds

Gifs as desktop backgrounds: I'm using a Win 10 laptop, and I thought it would look nice to have a gif as a background. The only problem is that it doesn't play the gif, it stuck on the first frame. Is there any solution to this, or will I have to remain gif-less?...
  9. How do I set a gif for background windows 10

How do I set a gif for background windows 10: How do I set a gif for background windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-set-a-gif-for-background-windows-10/fc3cd596-ec6a-4ff7-ad04-afdce68ad7fe
  10. How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper

How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper: can we use moving gif as wallpaper in windows 10. 10048