Windows 10: how do i set brave browser as default ?

Discus and support how do i set brave browser as default ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ive looked in default settings and only see IE. how do i get the pc to accept brave as new default browser? [img] 80166 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Mar 24, 2017.

1. how do i set brave browser as default ?

ive looked in default settings and only see IE. how do i get the pc to accept brave as new default browser?

how do i set brave browser as default ? [​IMG]

:)

Pathfinder, Mar 24, 2017

2. How do I set opera mobile as the default browser on a Nokia N900?

I have no idea where you go that, never heard it before. And I've used Browser Switchboard since the initial release with no issues.

crashdamage, Mar 24, 2017
  3. How do I set opera mobile as the default browser on a Nokia N900?

i had got it straight after pr 1.2 so i thought it was just bugs but one of the bugzilla guys told me it was the switchboard causing problems

MatthewMaude, Mar 24, 2017
  4. how do i set brave browser as default ?

You need to associate something with Brave browser, like PDF, then it should pop up there.

TairikuOkami, Mar 24, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Brave/Settings/General

Edwin, Mar 24, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    Failing that, you can choose the default browser in settings:

swarfega, Mar 24, 2017
  7. You still need to do something, to make it trigger its existence. Like XnView, it can not be setup as a default Photo Viewer, unless you force Windows to acknowledge its existence. Just installing it will not do.

TairikuOkami, Mar 24, 2017
  8. how do i set brave browser as default ?

iam unclear about pdf..but opening default section, there is IE and find app in store..i try download familiar browser, UC web browser..and received download error. am going over notes on getting back edge still

i will furthur search for documentation on this issue.

Pathfinder, Mar 24, 2017
  9. Tried it doesn't work.

shaggy5777, May 6, 2017
  10. I figured it out just download the latest version and reinstall then it shows up.

shaggy5777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

how do i set brave browser as default ?

1. how do i set brave browser as default ? - Similar Threads - set brave browser

2. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  3. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  4. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to set Tor as a default browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set Tor as a default browser?: I'm trying to set Tor as my default browser in Windows 10 (NOT for illegal purposes JUST for privacy). But when I get to the menu for selecting a default browser in the default apps section Tor does not appear. Any guesses on how to fix that? submitted by /u/Radi_BG...
  6. How to set Firefox as the default browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set Firefox as the default browser?: I noticed Firefox is no longer listed as a choice for my default browser. I'm old school. I know. [ATTACH] Anyone know of a workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-firefox-as-the-default-browser/f073b2eb-2699-49a4-90a8-ccf381b41cb0
  7. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  8. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I want to download the Brave browser as default