Windows 10: How do I Set Compatibility Mode on Multiple EXE files

Discus and support How do I Set Compatibility Mode on Multiple EXE files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any of you Windows 10 experts know how to set Compatibity Mode on MULTIPLE EXE files? 92738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jpeni, Sep 3, 2017.

1. jpeni Win User

How do I Set Compatibility Mode on Multiple EXE files

Any of you Windows 10 experts know how to set Compatibity Mode on MULTIPLE EXE files?

:)

jpeni, Sep 3, 2017
  2. slance310 Win User

Incompatible program

Hi,

It may have been best to do this before the install, setting the Compatibility Mode of the SETUP\INSTALL file to Win 7, but it still may work if you set it for the .EXE of your Autodesk...

Right click on the .EXE that launches the program and select Properties...

Click the Compatibility Tab, then check the Compatibility Mode box, and select Win 7 from the menu... Win 8 or 8.1 may also work...

slance310, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Old Scanner Drivers

Yes and no i know how to make a program run with the mode but do i need to go into the driver folder itself and make the application file run in
    Compatibility mode. like the driver .exe file run in XP Service pack 3

Jacob Harrell, Sep 3, 2017
Thema:

How do I Set Compatibility Mode on Multiple EXE files

1. How do I Set Compatibility Mode on Multiple EXE files - Similar Threads - Set Compatibility Mode

2. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...: Using Windows 10, I'm trying to copy an exe file part of an Install disc with its compatibility mode set to XP-SP3 I used the Properties windows. All is well. When I copy this file if if set to read only to another folder the compatibility mode in the copy is reset to...
  3. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...: Using Windows 10, I'm trying to copy an exe file part of an Install disc with its compatibility mode set to XP-SP3 I used the Properties windows. All is well. When I copy this file if if set to read only to another folder the compatibility mode in the copy is reset to...
  4. EXE file compatibility mode I set is reset to General when I copy the file to another...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe File properties compatibility doesn't save: File properties compatibility doesn't save when I restart/close the exe programRight-click the .exe file > properties > compatibility, For example, Disable fullscreen optimizations/Run this program as an adminstrator/change high DPI settingsVideo: https://imgur.com/a/RVL9U7h...
  6. How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?: I was trying to fix an issue with a game, and attempted to run it in compatibility mode as one possible solution.Running it in compatibility mode caused the game to resize Windows display resolution and made the entire desktop as well as the game unusable until I hit Alt+F4...
  7. How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?: I was trying to fix an issue with a game, and attempted to run it in compatibility mode as one possible solution.Running it in compatibility mode caused the game to resize Windows display resolution and made the entire desktop as well as the game unusable until I hit Alt+F4...
  8. How to set compatibility mode in W10

in Cortana
    How to set compatibility mode in W10: How do I set compatibility mode in Windows 10 ? I read an article which told me to 'enter run programs' and select one the options.... so I enter the test (trying a number of variants) and even trying 'file explorer' the method I used to locate the file explorer and I get...
  9. How to block multiple EXE files Windows Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block multiple EXE files Windows Firewall: Hello! I want to block a certain application from any access to the internet, either inbound or outbound, so it will never attempt to upgrade. I went in the Advanced Settings in Windows Firewall but I can only block one-by-one the executable files (EXE) and this...
  10. How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File: Hello. I have one EXE file and multiple DLL files in that same folder that are required to run the EXE. I am not a programmer, yet does anyone know of a free program that can combine all these files together into 1 EXE file. Once I open the EXE file, everything will work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change compatibility settings for multiple files

2. how to apply compatibility mode to mulitiple files

3. windows 10 change multiple files compatibility mode

4. change windows compatibility mode for multiple files,
  5. setcompatibility on multiple files,
  6. windows 10 set multiple exe to windows 7 compatibility mode