Windows 10: How do I set one language for the WHOLE system?

Discus and support How do I set one language for the WHOLE system? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I admit I use Japanese keyboard input by default. It all went well, only that 5 minutes ago the "tablet side" of the Windows 10's schizophrenic mind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kyliansunn, Aug 7, 2015.

1. How do I set one language for the WHOLE system?

I admit I use Japanese keyboard input by default. It all went well, only that 5 minutes ago the "tablet side" of the Windows 10's schizophrenic mind started to speak japanese... the rest is still in english, its just the apps and the tablet things that appear in japanese now. Now, is there a big red language button somewhere that will make my WHOLE system appear in english??

p.s. Some apps started to read in hungarian now... LOL! what a mess.
    could someone offer some advise plz? Im at a complete loss here...

:)

kyliansunn, Aug 7, 2015

2. How do i change the language of the whole computer.

I have 2 Users on my PC, mine is English and the other one is german and whenever I turn on the PC everything is in german until I log in my account so how do you change the language for the whole PC.

ATallSteve, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Shenan Stanley, Aug 7, 2015
  4. How do I set one language for the WHOLE system?

..some of the apps now started displaying in english... I have no idea whats going on.

kyliansunn, Aug 7, 2015
  5. The language order in Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region\Language determines the App language.

kyliansunn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I set one language for the WHOLE system?

1. How do I set one language for the WHOLE system? - Similar Threads - set language WHOLE

2. How do I change the system language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the system language?: Hi everyone, so I just got a laptop from Germany and I wanted to change the language the laptop is in. The problem is that well first the settings are in German and even when I changed the administrative language options my settings are still in German? I tried re-downloading...
  3. How do I remove a language under inputs if the language is not listed in Language settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove a language under inputs if the language is not listed in Language settings?: Currently I have 3 languages on my PC for inputs, Australian English, Japanese, and "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"I did not install Microsoft Quick nor Chinese on my PC.The issue is that now when I hit Alt+Shift to cycle between languages, when it hits Chinese,...
  4. How do i delete these languages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete these languages?: How Do i delete these? [ATTACH]I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-these-languages/ce3bebd1-b634-4732-9462-68e844e41388
  5. How do I set Windows from one language to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I set Windows from one language to another?: I just received a new laptop from Best Buy. They installed Windows 10 Famille (in French). I speak French but prefer my laptop in English. I followed online guides, and now it’s in English but occasionally on restarting, some parts will be in French? It’s just majorly...
  6. I cant change my system language settings.

I cant change my system language settings.: I cant change my system language settings. when I press language find the language I need in this case its English I press more settings on English and it just doesn't give me an option to change the language...
  7. Change month and day names language without change the whole system language

Change month and day names language without change the whole system language: Hello All, So I have a Windows 10 Pro - 64bit and I want to edit something in Windows Language I set Language for non-Unicode Programs to English - US And I want Months and days names to be in ARABIC Language in the calender and in CLOCK/Time Like Month : April - to...
  8. How do I delete a Language pack from System 32

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete a Language pack from System 32: Woah, so this is going into some scetchy territory right here. We have all heard of removing the famous "System 32 'virus' " and nuking the entire system. But this is different. Because reasons I have ended up with a folder in my System32 called "ja-jp" which I think is a...
  9. How can I backup the whole system?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I backup the whole system?: Hello, Long story short I just got myself a brand new Laptop that comes with Windows 10 64-bit pre-installed, however, I don't wish to use Windows 10 and would like to know how can I back up the whole system, installed files, everything! etc... In case I don't want it...
  10. How do I change the system language

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the system language: Hello. For some reason my computer installed windows 10 in Korean. Luckily I can understand a bit of Korean but I have tried changing all the location and language and keyboard settings back to english but everything still remains in Korean. It even says the main language is...