Windows 10: How do I set up a repair flash drive?

Discus and support How do I set up a repair flash drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I set up a repair flash drive? 49685 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vince Massi, May 8, 2016.

1. How do I set up a repair flash drive?

How do I set up a repair flash drive?

:)

Vince Massi, May 8, 2016
  2. ssmike27 Win User

How do i set up the flash on my phone?

I haven't noticed a flash for it when I take photos especially in the dark How do I set up a repair flash drive? :(How do I set up a repair flash drive? :(

ssmike27, May 8, 2016
  3. DonTolson Win User
    How do i set up the flash on my phone?

It should be a selection in your camera app. Go to the settings and look for a flash option to set it to Auto or Force Flash.

DonTolson, May 8, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, May 8, 2016
  5. Thank you. I found it in the tutorials and I'm creating it now.

Vince Massi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I set up a repair flash drive? - Similar Threads - set repair flash

2. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  3. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  4. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  5. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  6. Setting Up External Hard Drive as a Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up External Hard Drive as a Flash Drive: Someone gave me an old hard disk. I have an external hard drive enclosure. I put them together and plugged the external drive into my laptop. From Windows Explorer I can see the old hard disk. It has two partitions. F: and G:Recovery. The data is on the F: drive....
  7. how do I open flash drive on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I open flash drive on windows 10?: How do I open flash drive on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-flash-drive-on-windows-10/2980c461-4c94-4bcf-b83e-5ffc51d97a26"
  8. How do I back-up windows 10 on a flash drive..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I back-up windows 10 on a flash drive..?: How do I backup windows 10 to a flash drive...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-back-up-windows-10-on-a-flash-drive/c275f22f-a058-4fe2-af43-bd5978e01b7b
  9. how do i download from flash drive plugin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i download from flash drive plugin: plugged in flash drive to download photos cannot see how to dowmload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-from-flash-drive-plugin/ef67996d-b9d6-4d00-95e3-a701233da1e8
  10. How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up?

How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up?: I disabled Adobe Flash to automatically start playing videos. This is extremely annoying, especially when you click on a link that leads you to some site and a girl blurs that she wants to meet you, while the family sits right next to you. I'm glad I found how to disable...