Windows 10: How do I share these themes with the world?

Discus and support How do I share these themes with the world? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi so I have already made 1 and already in the process of making more themes for the world to use but the problem is that the site in which you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidJennings1982, Aug 22, 2018.

1. How do I share these themes with the world?

Hi so I have already made 1 and already in the process of making more themes for the world to use but the problem is that the site in which you can download themes from Microsoft has no way to upload any new themes for people to use. So what's the catch? Who do I get in contact with to make this happen?

:)

DavidJennings1982, Aug 22, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 22, 2018
  4. How do I share these themes with the world?

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

How do I share these themes with the world?

1. How do I share these themes with the world? - Similar Threads - share themes world

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. "how do i launch call of duty world at war"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "how do i launch call of duty world at war"?: The cd installed but then, a fter a black screen, it just went back to my desktop. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-launch-call-of-duty-world-at-war/6c6ae284-b7b4-4aff-ab2d-37d67c30ab49
  4. how do I cange theme?

how do I cange theme?: I have no idea what I must have mistakenly pressed, but my theme has changed to dark theme, how do I change it back? I hate it :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cange-theme/4ec028bc-c0b8-4c08-9de3-d4d33fa7e223
  5. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?: So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting process, my...
  6. Locations for World National Parks Theme

Locations for World National Parks Theme: I recently got a new theme from the MS site called World National Parks and really like it, but each of the scenes I wondered where is that place in the world. So below is a listing of the locations and Gettyimage ID # for all 18 scenes if anybody else was wondering about...
  7. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....
  8. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af
  9. How do i use this two themes?

How do i use this two themes?: i just installed this two themes[ATTACH] But when i go to themes option from settings these themes doesn't appears, but when i go to (Store>Installed apps) and click apply it takes me to this page [ATTACH] But Dosent shows any of those themes...
  10. How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?

How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?: Yes, Themeswitcher will change themes without settings popup, I've tried it out. No need to install this program, it's portable, you just make a shortcut with it with the command in it, like shown above. If you don't want to use it, it's your choice.. For now, I don't...