Windows 10: How do I solve this problem?

Discus and support How do I solve this problem? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm having a problem where whenever I boot up my pc I encounter something that is trying to open a file. I tried to open the file using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hussein mahmoud1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. How do I solve this problem?

Hello there, I'm having a problem where whenever I boot up my pc I encounter something that is trying to open a file. I tried to open the file using microsoft word and Notes softwares and this is what it gives me:[28A8:0228][2023-12-03T10:42:03]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v10.0 Build 19045: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Windows\Temp\{9EF9F8AC-3812-40C8-9CDE-7B1384C1B476}\.cr\VC_redist.x64.exe [28A8:0228][2023-12-03T10:42:03]i009: Command Line: '-burn.clean.room=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Packages\Microsoft.VisualCpp.Redist.14,version=14.38.33130,chip=x64\VC_redist.x64.exe -burn.fi

:)

hussein mahmoud1, Dec 5, 2023
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

lx07, Dec 5, 2023
  3. JLJones Win User
    Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:
    1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Dec 5, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

How do I solve this problem?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

How do I solve this problem?

1. How do I solve this problem? - Similar Threads - solve problem

2. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  3. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  4. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem: ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibought-oem-key-but-i-cant-active-win-11-please/fcb90484-64ba-4566-b1a2-3ec22d563cd7
  6. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem: ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibought-oem-key-but-i-cant-active-win-11-please/fcb90484-64ba-4566-b1a2-3ec22d563cd7
  7. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. how to solve the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve the problem: Virus threat protection disappeared from my laptop and send me Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  9. how to solve the problem

how to solve the problem: Virus threat protection disappeared from my laptop and send me Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  10. I can't solve this problem!

I can't solve this problem!: This notification suddenly appeared when I was using my laptop, I don't know how to fix it and this notification really bothered me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-solve-this-problem/c0141f39-89e3-4cc0-887d-3d431909a438