Windows 10: how do i solve this

Discus and support how do i solve this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; everytime i turn off my pc all my files are gone and all my settings are gone, i also cant access most files and cant use the search bar, i cant log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pedro Nunes4, May 29, 2024.

1. how do i solve this

everytime i turn off my pc all my files are gone and all my settings are gone, i also cant access most files and cant use the search bar, i cant log in to one drive as well

:)

Pedro Nunes4, May 29, 2024
  2. JLJones Win User

Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:
    1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, May 29, 2024
  3. Cerawy Win User
    My calibration doesnt load on startup

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, May 29, 2024
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

how do i solve this

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 29, 2024
Thema:

how do i solve this

1. how do i solve this - Similar Threads - solve

2. Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago: Faulting application name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Faulting module name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000b312Faulting process id: 0x0x1580Faulting application...
  3. Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve this my computer is shoting down since 4 days ago: Faulting application name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Faulting module name: DtsApo4Service.exe, version: 1.4.5.0, time stamp: 0x5ed60365Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000000b312Faulting process id: 0x0x1580Faulting application...
  4. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  5. Please help me to solve this problem

Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  6. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem: ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibought-oem-key-but-i-cant-active-win-11-please/fcb90484-64ba-4566-b1a2-3ec22d563cd7
  8. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem: ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ibought-oem-key-but-i-cant-active-win-11-please/fcb90484-64ba-4566-b1a2-3ec22d563cd7
  9. ibought oem key but i can't active win 11 please solve my problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solved: Solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved/13b03dd1-854c-458e-9642-67b407dd015b