Windows 10: How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

Discus and support How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? Preserve the Order of Edge Favorites When Transferring to Another web browsers? 18285 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nallaikumaran, Aug 21, 2015.

1. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? Preserve the Order of Edge Favorites When Transferring to Another web browsers?

:)

Nallaikumaran, Aug 21, 2015

2. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10.

amen to that...

dr jimgordon, Aug 21, 2015
  3. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10.

Is Microsoft stalling with an answer to this question?

Wes_Thurman, Aug 21, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, you need to drag and drop to re-arrange the Favourites, it's time consuming if you have a lot of entries.

brummyfan, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

1. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? - Similar Threads - sort favorites Edge

2. Sort photos by favorite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sort photos by favorite: Hello,I have a folder with thousands of photos. I have marked some favorites out of those and want to delete all othersI tried to sort by Favorite, but there is no such option. I have the latest version of Win 11 as of Feb/03/2023How do I select the "non-favorites" so I can...
  3. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting: I wanted to sort my Favorites in MSEdge Version 90.0.818.42 (Official build) (64-bit) today and the maintenance link and sort is gone. Should I just wait for the next update to sort favorites? 178083
  4. How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?: Greetings, I'm trying to backup Edge legacy favorites. A tutorial says they are located in this folder: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\ However, the backup program gave errors on these files:...
  5. Lost favorites and sorted

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  6. Lost favorites and sorted

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  7. How do I sort favorites in alphabetical order?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I sort favorites in alphabetical order?: It appears that the new version of Microsoft Edge does not support the option of sorting favorites in alphabetical order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sort-favorites-in-alphabetical-order/5eb48b71-063b-4c06-a91e-9d77f54d8ca3
  8. Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser: I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them. The idea was to either have them in alphabetical order, or to have the dozen or so most used at the top. I had only moved one...
  9. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  10. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to alphabetize favorites windows 10

2. how to alphabetize favorite bar

3. alphabetize favorites list in microsoft edge

4. how do i alphabetize favorites,
  5. how to re alphabetize folders in windows 10,
  6. how to alphabetize favorites folders in edge,
  7. how to alphabetize favorites list,
  8. alphabetize favorite list,
  9. can favorites be alphabetized in windows 10,
  10. alphabetical order sort favorites list,
  11. how do i sort favorite folders alphabetically,