Windows 10: How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

Discus and support How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? Preserve the Order of Edge Favorites When Transferring to Another web browsers? 18285 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nallaikumaran, Aug 21, 2015.

1. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? Preserve the Order of Edge Favorites When Transferring to Another web browsers?

:)

Nallaikumaran, Aug 21, 2015

2. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10.

amen to that...

dr jimgordon, Aug 21, 2015
  3. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10.

Is Microsoft stalling with an answer to this question?

Wes_Thurman, Aug 21, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, you need to drag and drop to re-arrange the Favourites, it's time consuming if you have a lot of entries.

brummyfan, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge?

1. How do I sort my favorites in Windows 10 Edge? - Similar Threads - sort favorites Edge

2. How can I alphabetically sort the favorites list in the Windows 10 file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I alphabetically sort the favorites list in the Windows 10 file explorer?: Hi all, How can I alphabetically sort the favorites list in the Windows 10 file explorer? Thanks! Joan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-alphabetically-sort-the-favorites-list/80fcdcab-0fa1-475e-8ae4-38cad9cca476"
  3. How do I import Favorites bar from Chrome to Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import Favorites bar from Chrome to Edge.: Hi, I want to export Bookmarks bar (not bookmarks) from Chrome and then import to Edge's Favorites bar. How do I do? Thank you, 65317
  4. Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser: I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them. The idea was to either have them in alphabetical order, or to have the dozen or so most used at the top. I had only moved one...
  5. How do I import saved IE11 favorites into Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import saved IE11 favorites into Edge?: Folks, Before I wiped my Windows 7 install, I exported my IE11 favorites into an HTM file, "bookmark", by using IE11's "export" feature. My clean Windows 10 install only has 2 browsers: Edge and Chrome. I do not want to install IE11. How do I get the saved...
  6. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  7. How do I import HTM bookmark/favorites into Edge correctly?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import HTM bookmark/favorites into Edge correctly?: Hi everyone, This is my first post on the forum. I tried Windows 10 over a year ago but decided to go back to 8.1. Ive decided to come over to Windows 10 permanently now so bare with me Im a total Windows 10 novice!!! :-) My question is about importing bookmarks in the Edge...
  8. How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites: You're welcome. It's the bane of all users that Developers *think* they know what we need but don't listen to suggestions and instead follow the corporate mandate. Thank God Texaco has a much better business model, and thank you for your years of service in keeping things...
  9. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205
  10. How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?: Hey gang, I can't seem to figure this one out. When I set up Win 10 a few days ago, I imported my IE settings into Edge. All my favorites are there, and the ones I had pinned to my favorites bar are there. But I can not seem to figure out, how to add a favorite to the...