Windows 10: How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago?

Discus and support How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago? I have been getting many answers and keep saying the problem is solved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoelPowell, Sep 3, 2018.

1. How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago?

How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago?

I have been getting many answers and keep saying the problem is solved. I don't know how to get back to my question to remove it.

:)

NoelPowell, Sep 3, 2018

2. I ASKED A QUESTION HERE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND I CAN NOT FIND THAT QUESTION ANYWHERE TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

I ASKED A QUESTION HERE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND I CAN NOT FIND THAT QUESTION ANYWHERE TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

TEXASKAT528, Sep 3, 2018
  3. How do I unsubscribe! I keep getting answers to a problem that was resolved a long time ago. Please stop sending these answers. Thank You.

How do I unsubscribe! I keep getting answers to a problem that was resolved a long time ago. Please stop sending these answers. Thank You.

simonmartel, Sep 3, 2018
  4. How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago?

Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago?

1. How do I stop getting answers to a question that has been answered months ago? - Similar Threads - stop getting answers

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  6. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  9. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to stop getting answers to a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop getting answers to a question: A long time ago, I asked this forum how to stop getting a password request on my laptop at startup. That question has been answered a million times. I want these answers to stop! But I don't know how to track down my original question so I can kill it. How can I stop people...