Windows 10: How do I stop Spotify popup on taskbar

Discus and support How do I stop Spotify popup on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On computer restart, a Spotify popup appears on the Windows Taskbar, even though the program is not installed on my computer. How can I stop this? 93014 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JAG01, Sep 7, 2017.

1. JAG01 Win User

How do I stop Spotify popup on taskbar

On computer restart, a Spotify popup appears on the Windows Taskbar, even though the program is not installed on my computer. How can I stop this?

:)

JAG01, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Ian Ser Win User

how do i stop Spotify from opening automatically?

Hi Katrina,

There's a nifty way of stopping apps from starting on startup and that is to disable them through Task Manager. Follow the steps on this
    article on how to do this.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

----

If you think this was useful, feel free to "Mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Ian Ser, Sep 7, 2017
  3. how do i stop Spotify from opening automatically?

How do I stop the Spotify app from opening automatically every time I start my laptop?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Groove Music

KatrinaLawrence1, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

I'd check that in Control Panel or Settings and Programs and Features. I've seen it installed on a few new computers as one of the Bloatware features. Also right-click the Taskbar and choose Task Manager, click More details at bottom left then the Startup tab, may be able to disable it there.

Berton, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I stop Spotify popup on taskbar - Similar Threads - stop Spotify popup

2. How do I stop POPUPS in Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop POPUPS in Chrome?: I switched over to Chrome awhile back because of problems with Firefox and now I’m constantly getting Popups especially when I view the news. Every time I close Chrome there is another window behind it and sometimes it is playing an advertisement video with sound that drowns...
  3. How do I stop a McAfee popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop a McAfee popup?: On my new client I uninstalled Mcafee in appwiz.cpl, i can't find a mcafee entry in 'apps' and still seeing this. Dear Microsoft please stop wasting my time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/ffacf0b3-31ec-4ec9-bda5-cf6d737670ef
  4. How do i stop these popups on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop these popups on my pc?: For a long time, I've been getting these annoying popups and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've turned off the news tab, but these popups still appear as well as ones from other apps. How do I get rid of them?...
  5. How do i stop these popups on my pc?

How do i stop these popups on my pc?: For a long time, I've been getting these annoying popups and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've turned off the news tab, but these popups still appear as well as ones from other apps. How do I get rid of them?...
  6. How do i stop these popups on my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  8. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  9. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

10. how do I stop a McAfee popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I stop a McAfee popup?: How do I stop a McAfee popup? Or Norton? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-mcafee-popup/4b1d2f8a-1b1c-4954-bdb5-3b3f50500b35

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i stop popups in spotify