Windows 10: how do i stop this crapp as inrelevant to me and all emailposts are to other people not to me

Discus and support how do i stop this crapp as inrelevant to me and all emailposts are to other people not to me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please unsubscribe me from this crapp my email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Regards Chris Towning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ADMIN2RY, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ADMIN2RY Win User

how do i stop this crapp as inrelevant to me and all emailposts are to other people not to me

please unsubscribe me from this crapp my email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Regards Chris Towning

:)

ADMIN2RY, Jul 10, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 10, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jul 10, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

how do i stop this crapp as inrelevant to me and all emailposts are to other people not to me

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i stop this crapp as inrelevant to me and all emailposts are to other people not to me - Similar Threads - stop crapp inrelevant

2. Windows 11 - How do I stop it asking me to change PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - How do I stop it asking me to change PIN: Hi I keep searching this forum but can't find a solution that works . I want to disable having to change my PIN , I live alone and my laptop has never left my house since I bought it why on earth would I need to change my PIN every 60 days !!!. I have followed the rather...
  3. How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?: How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?I'm forced to make an account with this garbage site in order to not have a minecraft account I already bought and paid for years ago to be deleted.They sign me up for spam. I play their little game and "unsubscribe". I...
  4. How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?: How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?I'm forced to make an account with this garbage site in order to not have a minecraft account I already bought and paid for years ago to be deleted.They sign me up for spam. I play their little game and "unsubscribe". I...
  5. Stop data collecting from other people

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop data collecting from other people: Seriously stop data collecting from other users and let them have freedom of privacy. Data collecting is wrong and it needs to stop. Having to sign into a microsoft account on windows 11 setup is a bit intrusive....
  6. Windows is forcing me to update to 2004, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is forcing me to update to 2004, how do I stop this?: I am currently on 1903, I know support is going to end soon so I wanted to try to update to 1909 since it is not that big of a change. However, Windows is forcing me to download and install version 2004. Is there anyway I can get rid of the download and make it download 1909...
  7. Other people can't hear me on Skype call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other people can't hear me on Skype call: I have recent call meeting on Skype i was able to hear others but they where not able to hear me i think this is an issue of microphone but my microphone is working good with other app....
  8. how do stop windows asking me to create a pin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do stop windows asking me to create a pin: so, i reinstalled windows, now every time i turn on my pc it asks for me to create a pin, but i cant since i no longer have access to that email (i did the recovery form now and in the past but nothing yet) so any way to disable it asking me to do it? cheers submitted by...
  9. People spying on me while gaming.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People spying on me while gaming.: I can't play games on my computer without people keeping their noses out of my business. It seems Windows Security is defective while I'm on a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-spying-on-me-while-gaming/95c64e98-d13f-44ef-ade3-d5fbf09a9086
  10. How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.: I know that a huge part of Windows 10 is that they are trying to make it all on the cloud, but I feel MUCH more secure with everything on my computer. I will want to use the cloud for some things, but not for everything. The thing I want to avoid the most is using my...