Windows 10: how do i stop W10 from showing me options when i fit a window...

Discus and support how do i stop W10 from showing me options when i fit a window... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] i have no idea what its actually called im hoping u can tell what im talking about from the picture 68142 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xWar91x, Oct 27, 2016.

1. xWar91x Win User

how do i stop W10 from showing me options when i fit a window...

how do i stop W10 from showing me options when i fit a window... [​IMG]

i have no idea what its actually called im hoping u can tell what im talking about from the picture

:)

xWar91x, Oct 27, 2016

2. I do not have an Xbox How do I stop W10 asking me to log in to Xbox live when I just want to play solitair?

Hi Todd,

To answer your inquiry, Microsoft Solitaire game is integrated to Xbox app on Windows 10. We really need to login first before playing any games on Windows 10. You can sign in as a guest if that option will be available.

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Oct 27, 2016
  3. ToddReichert, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 27, 2016
  5. xWar91x Win User
    xWar91x, Oct 27, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome.

That's ok. The screenshot said everything for you. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i stop W10 from showing me options when i fit a window... - Similar Threads - stop W10 showing

2. How do I stop windows from rebooting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop windows from rebooting?: Hi,How do I stop Windows 10 Professional from rebooting? I need to prevent Microsoft Windows from rebooting after updates and in general.I have projects that need to stay open for months and months that are performing data collection and analysis. I paid for Microsoft Windows...
  3. How do I stop windows from rebooting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop windows from rebooting?: Hi,How do I stop Windows 10 Professional from rebooting? I need to prevent Microsoft Windows from rebooting after updates and in general.I have projects that need to stay open for months and months that are performing data collection and analysis. I paid for Microsoft Windows...
  4. How do I stop windows from rebooting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  6. How do I stop the icons from showing up here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop the icons from showing up here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Frankie4Fingarz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7spgv/how_do_i_stop_the_icons_from_showing_up_here/
  7. How do I stop the W10 updates?

How do I stop the W10 updates?: How can stop the updates? Or at least choose the security and leave the rest behind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-w10-updates/fc5a5065-d025-47f4-9eba-dd59a10a105a
  8. how do I stop preparing security options

how do I stop preparing security options: I have windows 10 and the laptop keeps stopping and it says, "preparing security options. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-preparing-security-options/7b17020a-0f49-4c26-be30-d18539806999
  9. How do I stop Windows from updating?

How do I stop Windows from updating?: I've gone through all the answers on YouTube, and STILL I get notices that windows will update Windows 10 now or an a later time. I keep ignoring these because it appears that after some past update my computer can no longer play *.VOB videos on Media Player, and doesn't want...
  10. How do I remove Zimbra from W10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Zimbra from W10?: How do I rmove Zimbra from W10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-zimbra-from-w10/5062f7d2-f66d-4c06-9573-cd31ed7dfe23"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop showing window options