Windows 10: How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?

Discus and support How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArnoldDa Silva, Aug 10, 2018.

1. How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?

How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera?

:)

ArnoldDa Silva, Aug 10, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Geo0319 Win User
    Using Security Cameras on Hanns-G monitor

Hi. I'm trying to view my security cameras on my monitor, as opposed to my TV. I have the security software downloaded on my computer and everything is fine there but I'm trying to view my cameras on a SEPARATE MONITOR, NOT CONNECTED TO A COMPUTER. Is this possible? I have an HDMI to DVI cable attached.

Geo0319, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Rocky Win User

Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I switch the camera view to my monitor camera? - Similar Threads - switch camera view

2. How do I switch cameras on mt fujitsu computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch cameras on mt fujitsu computer: How do I switch cameras on my Fujitsu computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-cameras-on-mt-fujitsu-computer/0e3baf1f-631e-4708-a239-3dd48b74aeeb
  3. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  4. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

How do I switch the camera in the camera app?: I record videos for YouTube and I thought I would buy a webcam for better picture quality for my videos. How do I get the camera app to switch to the webcam rather than using the built-in camera on my laptop? Thanks!...
  5. How do I switch the camera in the camera app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Camera switch

Camera switch: The camera apps don't have the option to switch from rear to front views. The options bar is no longer on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-switch/f812fa31-01a3-4c30-9415-abeb2025b444
  7. switching camera view in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    switching camera view in windows 10: I am so frustrated trying to follow all the stupid advice to change the camera view. Why cant you makeit simple, like with a toggle switch on the screen?? To have to go thru to a device manager to find the camera to find rear or front facing is RIDICULOUS! I FOLLOWED ALL THE...
  8. How to switch Windows 10 Camera View to show yourself.

How to switch Windows 10 Camera View to show yourself.: Hello, I posted this question yesterday. I did get a response, but I think that I accidentally erased it. I did get a new laptop and the only camera view that I have is in the attachment. There is no way on the app that I can switch camera views that I can find. I have a...
  9. how do i turn on my camera - it is built in to monitor

how do i turn on my camera - it is built in to monitor: how do i turn on my camera - it is built in to monitor. It's a dell computer and monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera-it-is-built-in-to/ff6fc696-4d1c-4c19-8d07-82d6e2c64bcc
  10. how do i turn on my camera - it is built in to my monitor

how do i turn on my camera - it is built in to my monitor: how do I turn on my camera - it is built in to my monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera-it-is-built-in-to-my/6aea623d-471d-4b7c-9deb-3cd5d78e773b