Windows 10: How do I sync my devices?

Discus and support How do I sync my devices? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got a new Surface Pro 4, how do I sync programs n files n all that to the new device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AltChiang, Aug 9, 2018.

1. AltChiang Win User

How do I sync my devices?

Just got a new Surface Pro 4, how do I sync programs n files n all that to the new device?

:)

AltChiang, Aug 9, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Sync Password on Lumia Device

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

I suggest you to log-in to the system using the same Microsoft account and try the below steps.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Sync your settings on the left pane, turn on all the sync option and verify your account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 9, 2018
  4. How do I sync my devices?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I sync my devices?

1. How do I sync my devices? - Similar Threads - sync devices

2. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  3. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  4. I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...: I have tried all of the troubleshooting from Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-and-itunes-i-cannot-get-any-of/40670bf5-f9ca-41c4-9611-b3761548c077
  5. I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...

I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...: I have tried all of the troubleshooting from Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-and-itunes-i-cannot-get-any-of/40670bf5-f9ca-41c4-9611-b3761548c077
  6. I already use the same microsoft account on two devices. When syncing data to my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already use the same microsoft account on two devices. When syncing data to my new...: I have different files on each of my old laptops. I recently bought a new laptop, and when asked to import data, it has brought files over from the wrong device. It is the correct account How can I resolve this issue?...
  7. I already use the same microsoft account on two devices. When syncing data to my new...

I already use the same microsoft account on two devices. When syncing data to my new...: I have different files on each of my old laptops. I recently bought a new laptop, and when asked to import data, it has brought files over from the wrong device. It is the correct account How can I resolve this issue?...
  8. Can't sync emails to device

Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  9. Can't sync emails to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  10. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync my devices

2. how do i sync my devices

3. sync my devices

4. how do i sync all my devices together,
  5. how do i synk my phone to my computer,
  6. How do I syc all my devices,
  7. how tdo synk my devices,
  8. sync my phone with this device,
  9. sync devices with phone,
  10. sync device pc,
  11. syncronize all my devises,