Windows 10: How do I sync my devices?

Discus and support How do I sync my devices? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got a new Surface Pro 4, how do I sync programs n files n all that to the new device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AltChiang, Aug 9, 2018.

1. AltChiang Win User

How do I sync my devices?

Just got a new Surface Pro 4, how do I sync programs n files n all that to the new device?

:)

AltChiang, Aug 9, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Sync Password on Lumia Device

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

I suggest you to log-in to the system using the same Microsoft account and try the below steps.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Sync your settings on the left pane, turn on all the sync option and verify your account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 9, 2018
  4. How do I sync my devices?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I sync my devices?

1. How do I sync my devices? - Similar Threads - sync devices

2. Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i sync my 2 windows devices to one game?: I've been trying for a while now to sync my 2 Asphalt 9: Legends accounts so that i can progress my game on two different devices and keep progress, but i haven't found a way to do this. I've tried everything. I've been to all the Microsoft threads on how to do this and it...
  3. Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A Windows 10 user can choose to copy images and text from one PC to another with a cloud-based clipboard. One can also pin the […] This article Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Device Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Sync: Hey all, I have a total of 3 windows 10 devices hooked up to my microsoft account. When ever I try to sync my theme from one computer, hoping it will show up on the others, it 1, does not and 2 after a few days reverts back to default theme. Is there a way to set a master...
  5. Syncing settings across devices

Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  6. Keyboard layout is syncing across devices as accounts linked to Microsoft Account

Keyboard layout is syncing across devices as accounts linked to Microsoft Account: Hi, I have two devices: 1. Dell Inspiron 7566 - UK layout keyboard 2. Surface Go - US layout keyboard The Surface Go is my latest device, after I bought it I linked both my system administrator user accounts to my Microsoft account. Whenever I delete the US keyboard...
  7. Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices

Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices: So, this issue has been around FOREVER. I have spent several hours online with Microsoft Answer Techs and they don't seem to be able to come up with a fix for this issue. Let me get a couple of answers to questions that I know will be asked out of the way up front. Things I...
  8. edge favorites won't sync with my other devices

edge favorites won't sync with my other devices: my edge favorites will not sync with office 360 to my other devices. I get this message when try to set "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this" I believe that my 2 "work school email accounts are causing part of the...
  9. How to sync Sticky Notes across different Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to sync Sticky Notes across different Devices in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Sticky Notes application is a preinstalled Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app and has been a part of Windows for years now. For many users, this application is an obvious choice for creating notes, to-do lists, and appointment reminders. New [...] This...
  10. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync my devices

2. sync device pc

3. syncronize all my devises

4. how do i sync my devices,
  5. how do i sync my devices together