Windows 10: how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

Discus and support how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I tell if I have the most current version of framework.net on my Windows 10 system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ValerieDendinger, Aug 18, 2018.

1. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

how can I tell if I have the most current version of framework.net on my Windows 10 system?

:)

ValerieDendinger, Aug 18, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  3. WSpaght Win User
    .net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

No it didn't help. When I opened the dialog box that you are referring to, the "(NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" box was already ticked/darkened. I went ahead and restarted my computer again just in case. When my computer restarted, I got
    the small pop up box that said that the "net Framework version 2.0" had not been installed. Any other ideas?

WSpaght, Aug 18, 2018
  4. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

1. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net? - Similar Threads - tell current version

2. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  3. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  4. how do i fix mircosoft net framework 4.0

how do i fix mircosoft net framework 4.0: how do i fix microsoft net framework 4.0? its stuck on downloading rgb9rast_X86.msi? please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-mircosoft-net-framework-40/bcc26cea-853d-44a8-9b83-61406cc249a9
  5. How do I uninstall .net framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall .net framework 4.8: Hello, I've been having a major issue recently. I installed .net framework on my windows 10 home Version 2004. And it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Ever since I installed .net framework 4.8 and i have been having big issues.The issues are: I keep getting...
  6. How do I uninstall .net framework 4.8

How do I uninstall .net framework 4.8: Hello, I've been having a major issue recently. I installed .net framework on my windows 10 home Version 2004. And it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Ever since I installed .net framework 4.8 and i have been having big issues.The issues are: I keep getting...
  7. How do I uninstall .net framework 4.8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows is telling me I need NET Framework 3.5 to install NET Framework 3.5...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is telling me I need NET Framework 3.5 to install NET Framework 3.5...: I get this error when I run the exe file I downloaded to install Net 3.5. Which I downloaded here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21 submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit [link] [comments]...
  9. .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net Framework version having System.CultureAwareComparer: Which .Net framework version is System.CultureAwareComparer added? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-version-having/72b4201f-f18b-4cb2-ad1d-b4c2374daf6c
  10. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00