Windows 10: how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

Discus and support how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I tell if I have the most current version of framework.net on my Windows 10 system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ValerieDendinger, Aug 18, 2018.

1. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

how can I tell if I have the most current version of framework.net on my Windows 10 system?

:)

ValerieDendinger, Aug 18, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  3. WSpaght Win User
    .net FRAMEWORK version 2.0

No it didn't help. When I opened the dialog box that you are referring to, the "(NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" box was already ticked/darkened. I went ahead and restarted my computer again just in case. When my computer restarted, I got
    the small pop up box that said that the "net Framework version 2.0" had not been installed. Any other ideas?

WSpaght, Aug 18, 2018
  4. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

1. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net? - Similar Threads - tell current version

2. Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A HREF="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164207">More information</A>. Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been...
  3. How to tell which license I have?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to tell which license I have?: Hi, I have a windows laptop with operating system partition wiped. How can I tell which OS should I install? Only clue I have is a sticker in the bottom of the computer saying "Pro Windows" Laptop is Dell Latitude E7450...
  4. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  5. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  6. .net framework version 4.6.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework version 4.6.1: .net framework version 4.6.1 is the support of it gone going forward on the latest Win10 machines. Is it absolutely necessary to update the framework of all our applications?...
  7. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  8. How do I get the current version of Skype?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the current version of Skype?: Skype keeps threatening to abandon me if I don't upgrade to the latest version, but I can't figure out how. I found a typical Microsoft explanation that was of no value. I don't have a C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder so the address they gave doesn't work. Classic...
  9. How do i install Windows 10 .NET Framework 3.5?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i install Windows 10 .NET Framework 3.5?: How do i install windows 10 .NET Framework 3.5 without a Windows 10 ISO file nor disk and usb containing it? I have literally tried everything, and every single time it gets me this error message when its about to install "0x800F081F" 40197
  10. How do I tell whether I have single or multi-language version of WIN10

How do I tell whether I have single or multi-language version of WIN10: I just upgraded a 32 bit win10 home machine from 1607 to 1703 and, to say the least, is didn't go very well. The upgrade was done by MS auto download and it left some files in the system store corrupted so DISM is useless to restore the store. To fix it, I downloaded a 1703...