Windows 10: How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

Discus and support How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Todd Phillips2, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up and I log into my wifi, my old work logo pops up and it asks me to log in. I have no idea how to get past this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

:)

Todd Phillips2, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

1. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer? - Similar Threads - convert computer personal

2. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  3. How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?: ? what is this? I would like to know if I have 'Personal' on my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-know-if-i-have-personal-in-my-computer/c6848795-df9f-4245-9806-1b4c083e71dd
  4. How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?: ? what is this? I would like to know if I have 'Personal' on my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-know-if-i-have-personal-in-my-computer/c6848795-df9f-4245-9806-1b4c083e71dd
  5. Convert work laptop to personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert work laptop to personal: Hello I am trying to change my old work laptop so I can use it at home. My old employer didn’t want it back, so I tried to reinstall windows, but I am still being asked to log in with my work email which no longer exists. The IT department have said they cannot help. Seems a...
  6. Convert work laptop to personal

Convert work laptop to personal: Hello I am trying to change my old work laptop so I can use it at home. My old employer didn’t want it back, so I tried to reinstall windows, but I am still being asked to log in with my work email which no longer exists. The IT department have said they cannot help. Seems a...
  7. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  8. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  9. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get of this work account on my personal computer: Since I no longer need this account, how do I delete it from my computer[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-of-this-work-account-on-my-personal/3af9eadb-2d06-4372-9c73-a993aa7cf858