Windows 10: how do i turn my colors back to default

Discus and support how do i turn my colors back to default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get my colors back to default on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlGolden1, Jul 20, 2018.

1. how do i turn my colors back to default

how do I get my colors back to default on windows 10

:)

CarlGolden1, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Maria Fab Win User

default colors

Hi Dimples,

If you want to restore the default color settings on your PC, try these steps:

• In the Search bar, type Settings, and then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Personalization, and then choose Colors.
    • Under Choose a color (Automatically pick an accent color from my background), set the toggle button to
      On.
    • Set the toggle button to Off for the following:
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar
    • Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent

For additional help, here's how to restore the default theme settings in Windows 10:

• Go to Settings> Personalization > Themes >
      Theme Settings.
    • Choose any option under Windows Default Themes.

To Personalize your PC, see this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jul 20, 2018
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 20, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

how do i turn my colors back to default

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

how do i turn my colors back to default

1. how do i turn my colors back to default - Similar Threads - turn colors default

2. How do i turn my bluetooth back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn my bluetooth back on: Hello to all you wonderful people, so today when I woke I booted up my computer and tried to open the Bluetooth tab in the quick select button next to the Wi-Fi and it wasn't there.So I checked the Bluetooth section in the settings tab and under most of my recent Bluetooth...
  3. How do i turn my bluetooth back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i turn my bluetooth back on: Hello to all you wonderful people, so today when I woke I booted up my computer and tried to open the Bluetooth tab in the quick select button next to the Wi-Fi and it wasn't there.So I checked the Bluetooth section in the settings tab and under most of my recent Bluetooth...
  4. swiitch back to default on colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    swiitch back to default on colors: i accidentally turn on contrast enhancement, and i see no option to switch to defaults. i tried to restore to original colors and still look the same. please help me...
  5. swiitch back to default on colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swiitch back to default on colors: i accidentally turn on contrast enhancement, and i see no option to switch to defaults. i tried to restore to original colors and still look the same. please help me...
  6. How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?: I started messing around and I don't like the way things are displaying. I just want to go back to the windows default settings. Is there a way to do that? Right now I can't even see which the box I chose below. There is no color showing my choice to Post a Question....
  7. How do I return the colors back to the default setting

How do I return the colors back to the default setting: So I decided to turn on eye saver mode which was fine until I realized I was unable to see highlighted text in Word. I went back to remove or turn off eye saver mode and could not fine the switch. In order to complete working I played around with the colors until I was able...
  8. How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor

How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor: 2 or 3 years ago I changed my monitor colors to give me a black background with white font to make it easier on my old eyes. Subsequent automatic updates have modified the layout on my Windows 10 control panel and I don't recall how I made that change. So, my question is; how...
  9. setting colors back to default

setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  10. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you set dispaly back to default