Windows 10: how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me!

Discus and support how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a huge question for your windows is that when i refresh my system,you close my option that “flow rate“.it cause a huge loss for me.just now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 富潘, Aug 10, 2018.

1. 富潘 Win User

how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me!

I have a huge question for your windows is that when i refresh my system,you close my option that “flow rate“.it cause a huge loss for me.just now i accept a massage that notice me the additional cost of data traffic reaches 100YUAN.tell me,who is responsible for it?it is a shame for you delivering a new version,not to protect the user’s security.you are a pig.

i must to turn off automatic updates!****!

:)

富潘, Aug 10, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 10, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 10, 2018
  4. how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me!

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me!

1. how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! - Similar Threads - turn off automatic

2. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10: So I wanted to know how to turn off automatic update because when I update cumulative update 21H1, I got a bug that made my screen turn black after sign in so and when I don't install it after a few weeks it crash my pc and install cumulative update 21H1...
  3. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10: So I wanted to know how to turn off automatic update because when I update cumulative update 21H1, I got a bug that made my screen turn black after sign in so and when I don't install it after a few weeks it crash my pc and install cumulative update 21H1...
  4. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant updates cause huge loss of productivity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant updates cause huge loss of productivity: Is MS software working for me, or the other way around? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-updates-cause-huge-loss-of-productivity/846173ee-0365-4ee2-9a4d-4c2390c2a9f8
  6. how to turn off automatic updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off automatic updates: how to turn off windows automatic updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-automatic-updates/582cc4a2-708b-4b43-a1eb-38bd4781877e
  7. Windows Update service automatically turns off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service automatically turns off: My windows Update service Automatically turn off in my laptop , I turned it on several time and it automatically disable , Please help me and make it fast...
  8. How do I turn off automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off automatic updates?: Windows 10 operating system. HP pavilion g series laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-automatic-updates/d1b87c4f-dfe1-4049-ab3a-bb89136e0468
  9. How do I turn off automatic updates in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I turn off automatic updates in Win 10?: I would really like to know how to turn off Win 10 updates as this has cause some issues with my systems in the recent past. If i can't turn them off how do i set them to where I have to go in and check for updates myself. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 70756
  10. how to turn off automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to turn off automatic updates?: I'm having a laptop with eMMC with only 32GB of storage.I had 18 GB of free space and last night I recived some updates which left me only 10 GB of free space.I want to turn off option of auto updating if there is any. I switched meter connection to ON.Is there anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do automatic updates cause data loss