how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me!

Discus and support how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a huge question for your windows is that when i refresh my system,you close my option that “flow rate“.it cause a huge loss for me.just now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 富潘, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:32 PM.

1. 富潘 Win User

I have a huge question for your windows is that when i refresh my system,you close my option that “flow rate“.it cause a huge loss for me.just now i accept a massage that notice me the additional cost of data traffic reaches 100YUAN.tell me,who is responsible for it?it is a shame for you delivering a new version,not to protect the user’s security.you are a pig.

i must to turn off automatic updates!****!

:)

2. DistantDeath Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:59 PM
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! :) hope that helps.

4. Deepika Gowda Win User

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:59 PM
Thema:

1. how do i turn off automatic updates?your service cause a huge loss for me! - Similar Threads - turn off automatic

2. Why won't Chrome open for me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't Chrome open for me?: All of a sudden this afternoon Chrome will not open for me. I need to save all the bookmarks since I use my home computer for my job. Is this a known problem? What do I do? I've used Chrome on this computer for several years with no problem....
  3. I am not able to add new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to add new bluetooth devices: I bougth my ASUS ROG GL503VD laptop a month ago and have been using it without any issues. Yesterday, I was prompted to install the 1803 OS update and I did, but it took a lot of time to install. Today, using my laptop, when trying to add a bluetooth keyboard, noticed this...
  4. Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?: Windows 10 just doesn't seem to update from the 1703 version to a newer one. It started about a month ago; the update would start normally, but it'd eventually fail after reaching a certain percentage of completion. It'd then reboot back to the previous version. But then one...
  5. Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803): As the title says I have encountered this problem once I had to get this mandatory update. I did a rollback the previous build I had and the microphone (detachable microphone for headphones) was working fine. Nothing wrong with the cable and drivers are up to date. The...
  6. Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update: Hello, Been having an issue lately with Office 2013 VL on Windows 10 1709. To test, I just spun up a brand new VM, installed Windows 10 1709 and Office 2013. Both are activated and the 'Give me updates for other MS products... " is checked in Windows Update. I receive...
  7. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  8. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  9. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  10. Unable to update drivers due to an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...