Windows 10: How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

Discus and support How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luca Grixti, Apr 24, 2024.

1. How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

:)

Luca Grixti, Apr 24, 2024

2. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Hi

I looked but I can't find a Shift Key Radio Button anyplace, nor Advanced Key Settings, when I run a search it just tells me there is no such thing.

I did learn that I can set it so that it plays a tone whenever I push the Cap Lock Key, I never knew that before.

How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11 8734d1485948902t-caps-lock-num-lock-scroll-lock-lights-no-longer-function-advanced-settings.jpg

How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11 8735d1485948902t-caps-lock-num-lock-scroll-lock-lights-no-longer-function-keyboard-settings.jpg

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Apr 24, 2024
  4. How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

1. How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off caps

2. How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11: How do I turn off caps lock num lock scroll lock indicator, I've tried everything. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-num-lock-scroll-lock/08e352e5-cda9-4054-9cf0-245d797eaa49
  3. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  4. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  5. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  7. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  8. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  9. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  10. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...