Windows 10: How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help

Discus and support How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i have a problem and i don't know how to solve him. Okay so when i have 2 or more apps opened, and i point at other window ,that other window pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaximMolnar, Aug 9, 2018.

1. How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help

So i have a problem and i don't know how to solve him.

Okay so when i have 2 or more apps opened, and i point at other window ,that other window pops up so i can't see the window that i was looking at.

I am gonna give you an image .

When I am pointing at RED dot and then i move on BLUE dot ,the window with Blue dot comes in front and it hides little bit of window with RED dot

So if you know how to solve this problem please leave a comment. Thanks

How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help [​IMG]

:)

MaximMolnar, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
  4. How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help

w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help

1. How do I turn off the auto opening windows?Please help - Similar Threads - turn off auto

2. cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS: Hello For some time im dealing with the problem with my numlock i want it on and use the num keys on my right side keyboard,the problem : the i want to toggle the numlock on it has 3 actions :When i push the Num Lock key 1 It automaticly writes this "afjlk;d6fjlk;d"2 a window...
  3. cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant turn on NumLock always auto toggle off PLEASE HELP FIX THIS: Hello For some time im dealing with the problem with my numlock i want it on and use the num keys on my right side keyboard,the problem : the i want to toggle the numlock on it has 3 actions :When i push the Num Lock key 1 It automaticly writes this "afjlk;d6fjlk;d"2 a window...
  4. How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11: I have tried the method used by Microsoft, where-by you go to Settings, Display Brightness and uncheck the "Help Improve battery ...".However, this did not work. I am operating a Dell XPS 15 7590 on the latest bios update....
  5. How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11: I have tried the method used by Microsoft, where-by you go to Settings, Display Brightness and uncheck the "Help Improve battery ...".However, this did not work. I am operating a Dell XPS 15 7590 on the latest bios update....
  6. How do I turn off auto arrange?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn off auto arrange?: How do I turn off auto Arrange in File Explorer? When I follow the instructions I have found in using search, I was told to Right click a blank area in the window and select “View” and turn off the Auto Arrange. But that option is not in the view menu.I’m using Windows 10 Pro...
  7. Please help! How to turn off this black box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! How to turn off this black box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BaraX_CZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6zf06/please_help_how_to_turn_off_this_black_box/
  8. How do I turn OFF windows auto update

How do I turn OFF windows auto update: Windows update keeps trying to update the same update that was installed already. I is a 1 hour process to install and remove when it will not install properly. I have been thru this 6 times and am tired of it! How do I turn it off of limit downloads that I choose to install?...
  9. MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please: turn on fax settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-on-please/22a8528b-efae-4d71-8e72-a3142f7961f7
  10. how to turn off auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to turn off auto updates: i do not wish to upgrade my laptop every week because i have minimal space for it and quite frankly do not want to automatically do it is there a way to turn off the automatic updates?...