Windows 10: How do I type Emojis'?

Discus and support How do I type Emojis'? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm on Win 10 Pro and I cant figure out how I can type emojis onto Facebook posts, twitter and other messages. Is emoji supported on Win 10? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wildgoat, May 5, 2016.

1. wildgoat Win User

How do I type Emojis'?

I'm on Win 10 Pro and I cant figure out how I can type emojis onto Facebook posts, twitter and other messages. Is emoji supported on Win 10? The browsers I have in IE Edge and Firefox/Chrome latest stable build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

:)

wildgoat, May 5, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I make the type face darker? Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

To properly get answers to your post you should include some minimum information.

1. Device type. ie PC, Laptop, Tablet, Surface.

2. Who made it and model.

3. OS type, Home, Pro, Enterprise, etc

4. Current build. Go Settings, System. About. OS build XXXXXX.XXXX

5. For Insiders also include the rs3_release or the rs_prerelease.

6. Where is this happening on the computer, Boot, Screen, App, etc

7. What error are you getting if any?

lacrumb, May 5, 2016
  3. How do I make the type face darker? Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

How do I make the type face darker?

Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC]

HarveyOlsher, May 5, 2016
  4. How do I type Emojis'?

Do you mean that if you type a colon ":" and a dash "-" and a close-parenthesis ")" . . . you don't get a *Smile in Facebook? *Huh

Facebook, at least, is fairly standard for its symbol creation support. At least for me in Chrome/Win10.

DaveGrant01, May 5, 2016
Thema:

How do I type Emojis'?

1. How do I type Emojis'? - Similar Threads - type Emojis'

2. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  3. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  4. After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time: Whenever I try to type in the search box in the emojis panel, the keys pressed in my keyboard do not match whats being writen in the box. And it stays that way for some seconds after closing.In the following gif, I will only smash my keyboard in the search box.T0- =qwer sdjsk...
  5. After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time

After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time: Whenever I try to type in the search box in the emojis panel, the keys pressed in my keyboard do not match whats being writen in the box. And it stays that way for some seconds after closing.In the following gif, I will only smash my keyboard in the search box.T0- =qwer sdjsk...
  6. Windows 11 is getting some new buttons for Voice Typing, Emoji Panel, Clipboard Panel, and...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 is getting some new buttons for Voice Typing, Emoji Panel, Clipboard Panel, and...: Microsoft is testing a bunch of new buttons that have been added to the Language Switcher panel. This could be part of the new experimental features that the company said it would be testing in Dev Channel builds. [ATTACH] The change was spotted by some users on the current...
  7. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website: After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website....
  8. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website: After an update whose KB number I don't remember since it was some time ago, the emoji panel started double-typing emojis in the Discord app. I checked to see if the issue is only in the app because of BetterDiscord or any corruption, but no, it also happens in the website....
  9. Windows emoji panel typing emojis twice in Discord app & website

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Emoji keyboard causes random typing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emoji keyboard causes random typing.: From what I understand and how I have seen it work on other machines, when I bring up the emoji keyboard Win+. or Win+; it should allow me to type normally, and suggest emoji that match what I type. However, when I type with the emoji keyboard up on this machine, it...