Windows 10: How do I type Emojis'?

Discus and support How do I type Emojis'? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm on Win 10 Pro and I cant figure out how I can type emojis onto Facebook posts, twitter and other messages. Is emoji supported on Win 10? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wildgoat, May 5, 2016.

1. wildgoat Win User

How do I type Emojis'?

I'm on Win 10 Pro and I cant figure out how I can type emojis onto Facebook posts, twitter and other messages. Is emoji supported on Win 10? The browsers I have in IE Edge and Firefox/Chrome latest stable build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

:)

wildgoat, May 5, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I make the type face darker? Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

To properly get answers to your post you should include some minimum information.

1. Device type. ie PC, Laptop, Tablet, Surface.

2. Who made it and model.

3. OS type, Home, Pro, Enterprise, etc

4. Current build. Go Settings, System. About. OS build XXXXXX.XXXX

5. For Insiders also include the rs3_release or the rs_prerelease.

6. Where is this happening on the computer, Boot, Screen, App, etc

7. What error are you getting if any?

lacrumb, May 5, 2016
  3. How do I make the type face darker? Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

How do I make the type face darker?

Also, how do I change the reversal of background from white to black?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC]

HarveyOlsher, May 5, 2016
  4. How do I type Emojis'?

Do you mean that if you type a colon ":" and a dash "-" and a close-parenthesis ")" . . . you don't get a *Smile in Facebook? *Huh

Facebook, at least, is fairly standard for its symbol creation support. At least for me in Chrome/Win10.

DaveGrant01, May 5, 2016
Thema:

How do I type Emojis'?

1. How do I type Emojis'? - Similar Threads - type Emojis'

2. "Undo that" making a mess of things--getting rid of older typing--not the thing I just did

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Undo that" making a mess of things--getting rid of older typing--not the thing I just did: I am on a new Dell laptop, Windows 10, and trying to use the Speech Recognition tool--which I've used fine on other computers. But every time I try to "undo that," to delete the last crop of words it typed for me, rather than undoing the last words it typed, it undoes what I...
  3. mouse doeset move when typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse doeset move when typing: when I type my mouse doesn't move. I have "hide pointer when typing" disabled but it still happens. I have synaptics version 19.3.31.31 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doeset-move-when-typing/f95fa4cf-5cd7-4143-b9a7-34502d6e0724
  4. SSD wrong Type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD wrong Type: How can I change an SSD Type Dynamic to Type Basic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-wrong-type/b38a9db3-b836-45fa-87dd-3e7f36869dee
  5. Start menu search doesn't say what type of app it finds anymore?

in Cortana
    Start menu search doesn't say what type of app it finds anymore?: Just noticed that when I search for an app in the start menu, it no longer says desktop app or trusted Microsoft Store app. It just says app. Did something go wrong or is it a change? using Windows 10 version 1809 (OS Build 17763.475)...
  6. Insert/type over

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insert/type over: My keyboard does not have a designated key for Insert/Typeover. The key following f12 is printed with ins/prt sc however I can't get the insert to operate. What options do I have?...
  7. What type of application do I have that I want to open?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What type of application do I have that I want to open?: Hello everyone, I was given come to think of it now, a Web text file so I may edit the text of it. What type of application from Microsoft Store do I require to open this file, please? Thank you. If you need a screenshot I'll provide it gladly!!...
  8. How do I fix a double typing keyboard with Windows 10?

How do I fix a double typing keyboard with Windows 10?: How do I fix my keyboard double typing with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-double-typing-keyboard-with-windows/5c4aa527-8b4f-40fc-8c87-aabbe9dab2bb
  9. Attaching any Office file Type to any application crashes the application

Attaching any Office file Type to any application crashes the application: If I attempt to attach an excel or word doc file to a message in gmail in Chrome or Edge the browsers crash. If I try to attach an excel file to Slack or somewhere else, the application crashes after freezing....
  10. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...