Windows 10: How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

Discus and support How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Roxio easy CD&DVD burning and it installed FLEXnet Connect Agent and FLEXnet Connect Software Manager. I Can't find anyway to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by possom2009, Mar 29, 2017.

1. How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

I installed Roxio easy CD&DVD burning and it installed FLEXnet Connect Agent and FLEXnet Connect Software Manager. I Can't find anyway to uninstall this. Could I just delete C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet and C:\ProgramData\Macrovision\FLEXnet Connect?

Please help!

:)

possom2009, Mar 29, 2017
  2. BRCjr Win User

Flexnet malware ?

• Download the FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program from the Flexera Software website.

• Click the "Start" button Windows and select "All Programs." Click on the "FlexNet Software Manager" to start the application

• Click on the "Settings" button in the window that appears. Change the frequency of the automated update checks to "Manually" for the "Critical" and "Important" updates.

• Run the FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program to remove the FlexNet Connect Software Manager registry-key settings.

• Press "Alt." Ctrl" and "Delete" on your keyboard, and click on "Start Task Manager." Click "isuspm.exe" from the list and click the "End Process" button.

• Browse to "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice" in the Windows Explorer window, press the "Delete" key and click the "OK" button to remove the FlexNet Connect Software Manager from your computer.

Read more :
      http://www.ehow.com/how_7915588_remove-connect-macrovision-software-updates.html

BRCjr, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Flexnet malware ?

Download the FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program from the Flexera Software website.

Turns out you go to
    Customer Community,

find a link from there to http://consumer.installshield.com/, then from there to

https://flexeracommunity.force.com/customer/articles/en_US/HOWTO/Q111006, which gives you a download link to

the setup here
    on installshield.com. That's 3 separate domains I have to trust, none of which are related to the company (Nuance) that sold me the software. Oh well.

Then I ran the program, and got the error

Error 2753: The File 'agent.exe.6eD28686_7B19_blah_blah' is not marked for installation.

The wizard was interrupted before FLEXnet Connect Windows Agent could be completely installed.

Phil Goetz, Mar 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

dalchina, Mar 29, 2017
  5. I think I'll wait until the sysrestore problem is fixed before I try those, just in case something goes wrong. I've disabled it in task manager, so hopefully it stays disabled until then.

possom2009, Mar 29, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Just wondering who you expect to fix whichever system restore problem you're referring to.
    If it's 80070091 (appstaging) there's a very long thread which started where a solution -a bit involved- seems to have been found.
    (Mine started working by itself a few weeks later).

N.B. You should consider using disk imaging routinely. That's what we strongly and repeatedly recommend- far more complete, robust, reliable than system restore, which is fine if it works. Some experienced users here have discarded it.

Here's my write-up on the value of disk imaging.
    (There's a tutorial on Macrium in the Tutorials section, and a couple of videos in the user videos section on this forum)
    Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect - Windows 10 Backup Restore Tutorials
    Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Creating disk images lets you restore Windows and all your disks and partitions to a previous working state, quickly and probably without technical help.

You can recover from:
    - a failed disk drive (restore to a new one)
    - ransomware (which encrypts your disk)
    - user error
    - unrecoverable problems from failed updates to problem programs
    - unbootable PC (hardware faults aside)

Images also act as a full backup- you can extract files too.

You can even use images to help you move more easily and quickly to a new PC.
    Can be used with Laplink software to transfer your build automatically to another PC

Imaging can even help you sleep at night knowing you have a second chance.

Many here recommend Macrium Reflect (free) as a good robust solution and more reliable than some others. It’s
    - more feature rich
    - more flexible
    - more reliable
    than Windows Backup and Restore system images.

It's well supported with videos, help and a responsive forum.

There are other such programs, free/commercial, some with simpler interfaces, but Macrium R is one of the most robust and reliable.

How long does it take?
    SSD+ USB3 - maybe 15 mins for the first system image, less thereafter
    HDD + USB2 - maybe 40-50 mins
    That’s with little personal data, few programs installed.
    - of course, depends how much you have on C:
    (You can and should image all your partitions and disks)

Once you've created your first image, keep it updated with e.g. differential imaging- which images just changes from the first image, more quickly, and creates a smaller image file.

You need a backup medium - say- twice as large as the total amount of data you are imaging to keep a reasonable number of differential images. This will vary dependent on the number of images you keep, so is only a rough practical guide.

Some comment that system restore isn't always reliable; if it works and solves the problem, great. But sometimes restores won't work or fail. And of course a restore point only covers a limited number of aspects of the system. That’s where disk imaging comes in.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager?

1. How do I uninstall FLEXnet Connect Software Manager? - Similar Threads - uninstall FLEXnet Connect

2. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  3. What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Counterfeit Software? How do I uninstall it?...: I just bought a gateway laptop with windows 7 on it. once I started it up first thing a message pops up that says I may be a victim of counterfeit software and that my windows is not genuine. I have reset it a few times, I have tried to restore it but as I restore it to new...
  4. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  5. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  6. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Completely softwares: [ATTACH] I use Your Uninstaller software but I still find some folders of uninstalled softwares in AppData/Local. For example, Marmoset Toolbag3, Quixel. Can I delete these folders?...
  7. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?: Am I the only one that finds it troubling that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same...
  8. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever: Am I the only one that finds it bizarre that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same thing;...
  9. Flexnet ISUSPM.exe - how to remove?

Flexnet ISUSPM.exe - how to remove?: I installed a trial of Naturally Speaking and it automatically installed ISUSPM (Flexnet software updater) on my new Windows 10 PC. I can't figure out how to remove it because it doesn't show up under Windows uninstaller or other uninstaller programs. I see ISUSPM.exe pop up...
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flexnet connect uninstall program

2. FLEXnet Connect Agent

3. remove flexnet software manager

4. uninstall flexnet manager do I need to deactivate?,
  5. flexnet connect software manager uninstall,
  6. download the flexnet connect software manager,
  7. how to uninstall flexnet,
  8. how to uninstall flexnet connect common software manager,
  9. FlexNet Connect Software Manager Uninstall program