Windows 10: How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803

Discus and support How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and have always had it, but right now my computer says it is trying to install the new version update 1803, and can not until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaywinningham, Jul 22, 2018.

1. How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803

I have Windows 10 and have always had it, but right now my computer says it is trying to install the new version update 1803, and can not until I unistall this Avira Antivir myself.

Does anyone know where to find this or where to go to uninstall the antivirus program?

:)

kaywinningham, Jul 22, 2018

2. removal of avira antivir

i am updating window 10 , ver. 1803 and i cant delete Avira antivir on my pc. help.

mornabaird, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10, Version 1803 "We couldn't uninstall these apps" - Avira AntiVir

I received the following message during the Windows 10, Version 1803 update: We couldn't uninstall these apps.

The app in question is Avira AntiVir. Clicking the fix and continue failed to fix and suggested I attempt to remove again then refresh. This didn't work.

I reviewed and attempted previous suggestions including the latest posted in December to no avail. I don't have this app installed on my machine, it doesn't seem to appear in my register keys. I'm currently using Windows Defender software and the app is
    up to date.

Not sure what to do at this point, the install is now suspended at 49% and waiting for the issue to be resolved.

Any suggestions?

Versalytics, Jul 22, 2018
  4. How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803

Avira Antivir

I 100% do not have Avira Antivir installed on my desktop, but a Windows 10 update will not install until I remove it. This is impossible.

How do I fix this issue?

Frank

FrancisGreene, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803

1. How do I unistall Avira Antivir so I can update windows 10 version 1803 - Similar Threads - unistall Avira Antivir

2. How can I Update from Windows 10 Version 1803 To Windows Version 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Update from Windows 10 Version 1803 To Windows Version 22H2?: Hello, I Need Some Help On My Laptop As It Is Running Windows Version 1803. My Laptop Is A Lenovo Z50 Laptop. I have tried the Commands on Command Prompt And It Didn't Work. I also Tried Windows 10 22H2 Help Assistant And It Came Up With Undoing Changes Made To Your Device, I...
  3. deleting Avira Antivir

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting Avira Antivir: trying to upgrade win 10 but Avira Antivir stops it and I have not loaded it and can't find it anywere to delete any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/deleting-avira-antivir/660c96b1-3b03-45fc-bf93-d8ec476c56a8
  4. Avira Antivir uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avira Antivir uninstall: Windows Update said it can't update until I uninstall Avira Antivir. I've never installed Avira, and cannot find it in Programs, Program Files ,Program Files X86, or the registry. (?) I tried updating to Win 10 1903 here, but get the same message during the update....
  5. Avira AntiVir single file preventing #10 upgrade

Avira AntiVir single file preventing #10 upgrade: i have used every search option...unable to locate it preventing windows 10 upgrade impossible .... wot can i do thx u so much for yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avira-antivir-single-file-preventing-10-upgrade/7b5f502a-9b26-4b92-b29f-44f21c697b48
  6. Manually Delete Avira Antivir

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manually Delete Avira Antivir: How do I manually delete Avira Antivir which is not compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manually-delete-avira-antivir/dfd05ea0-0bde-4910-8004-8ed3be5596cb"
  7. Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I...

Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I...: Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I can't find the pgm or app. I believe this was at one time if not still associated with AVG software or maybe another antivirus software. AVG Free I have running and AVG PC Tuneup. I am...
  8. remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10

remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10: remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10 from 1790 to 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-avira-antivir-to-upgrade-windows-10/046dea0e-4a15-4913-adaa-66054c901d55
  9. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..: .I never installed it and can't find it on my computor..I see lots are having the same problem..updates won't complete till it is uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unistall-avira-anti-virus/b580c6b6-556b-4090-a43c-ccb8e40e6bf9
  10. Windows 10 Pro., Updates will not download because; "Avira AntiVir", can not be...

Windows 10 Pro., Updates will not download because; "Avira AntiVir", can not be...: Windows 10 Pro Updates, will not completely download because; I can not Uninstall: "Avira AntiVir". It does not show up in the Programs & Features, or the list of Programs, in Uninstall a Program. I even requested help form the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk, and they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt uninstall these apps avira

2. what needs your attention: avira antivir uninstall this app now because it isnt compatible with windows 10

3. remove avira antivir from windows 10

4. How to locate avira files in Windows folder which block the upgrade,
  5. current windows update on this computer due to avira,
  6. Uninstall Avira AntiVir now because it isnt compatible with Windows 10,
  7. Windows Update error - Remove Avira antivirus Manually,
  8. avira av blocking windows 10 upgrade,
  9. must uninstall the app avira antivir before it can complete the installation,
  10. do i have to stop avira updater to download windows 10 [x64} update,
  11. 1809 will not install because of avira antivir,
  12. update 1809 wont install due to avira in computer,
  13. windows 10 update 1809 want update because Avira,
  14. microsoft how do i delete avira antivir from windows 10,
  15. uninstall avira antivirus from Windows 10 updates