Windows 10: How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?

Discus and support How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There isn't a "gear" logo where I can get to settings to unlink an account. Where do I go?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranRickenbach, Jul 28, 2018.

1. How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?

There isn't a "gear" logo where I can get to settings to unlink an account. Where do I go?

:)

FranRickenbach, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Munifex Win User

How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Jul 28, 2018
  3. How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

Hi Walter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about unlinking the Email account from Mail app. We will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that you will have to remove the account from Mail app to unlink the Emails for the account.

I suggest you to refer to the below article to remove the account from Mail app.

Refer to the section Remove an account from : Mail app for Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?

1. How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop? - Similar Threads - unlink mail accounts

2. I can't add an account to the mail app on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add an account to the mail app on my hp laptop: Hello, Last week I stopped receiving emails into my outlook account on my laptop on the mail app, however I still received them on other devices and if i logged into outlook in google they were there. To try and solve this i logged out of my account on my laptop and tried to...
  3. I can't add an account to the mail app on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add an account to the mail app on my hp laptop: Hello, Last week I stopped receiving emails into my outlook account on my laptop on the mail app, however I still received them on other devices and if i logged into outlook in google they were there. To try and solve this i logged out of my account on my laptop and tried to...
  4. How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?: Basically, after I signed in to Microsoft Office, using the Microsoft account, somehow, the g-mail account will takeover and it will show g-mail account as the main signed-in account.Is there a way I could un-link this? So that my Microsoft account is independent....
  5. How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?

How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?: Basically, after I signed in to Microsoft Office, using the Microsoft account, somehow, the g-mail account will takeover and it will show g-mail account as the main signed-in account.Is there a way I could un-link this? So that my Microsoft account is independent....
  6. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Mail: Dumb question; How do I find Sent Mail in Windows help for Windows 10 please? I reset my pooter and it went missing from Window Mail.Errol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/1f28bccb-7e6b-49e1-98e5-29c3c5359d94
  7. Problem with my Mail app on my laptop

Problem with my Mail app on my laptop: I was trying to open my windows app when I got these[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It won't let me open my inbox even though I already have two accounts on the Mail application. This has never happened before and I need to fix it as soon as possible....
  8. How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app?

How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app?: How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app? I have tried all of the different settings and made sure I have the correct password. No matter what I do, all I get is "syncing error". On my latest attempt I got error code 0x80048830....
  9. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.: All 8 email addresses have been unlinked prior to this morning. All my accounts are synced to get mail delivered every 15 minutes. Yesterday and today 2 out of the 8 accounts will not sync. I thought maybe linking all 8 would solve issue, just made it worse. Didn't want all...
  10. How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?: Hi everyone, I upgraded my wife's Surface 3 to W10 on Friday and the good thing is that now I can add her iCloud account to the People App. I logged into her Outlook.com account on the web and deleted all of her contacts to avoid duplicates, but all contacts in the W10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlink email accounts windows 10

2. unlink email accounts outlook

3. how to unlink outlook email accounts

4. unlink inbox accounts,
  5. unlink email accounts win 10,
  6. unlink email account in windows 10,
  7. how to unlink win 10 from email,
  8. how can j unlink an old email account from.windows.laptop,
  9. unlink accounts in windows mail,
  10. how to unlink email accounts windows 10,
  11. unlink email accounts in windows 10,