Windows 10: how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

Discus and support how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imdp2me, Aug 17, 2018.

1. imdp2me Win User

how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

How do I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro?

:)

imdp2me, Aug 17, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 17, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - update home pro

2. how do i downgrade from windows 10 pro to 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i downgrade from windows 10 pro to 10 home?: ive tried the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion way but i cant seem to find WOW6432NODE in my software would anyone know how to do it without WOW6432NODE?...
  3. how do i downgrade from windows 10 pro to 10 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i downgrade from windows 10 pro to 10 home?: ive tried the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion way but i cant seem to find WOW6432NODE in my software would anyone know how to do it without WOW6432NODE?...
  4. how do i downgrade from windows 10 pro to 10 home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro?: How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro? I need to have Folder Encryption capability which is not available on Windows 10 Home....
  6. How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro?

How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro?: How do I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro? I need to have Folder Encryption capability which is not available on Windows 10 Home....
  7. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  8. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  9. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

10. How do I change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?

How do I change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?: I think i installed the wrong one and now it tells me to activate windows in the bottom right corner of my screen. 74330