Windows 10: How do I update

Discus and support How do I update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. How do I update this thing? 26541 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jacatone, Oct 15, 2015.

1. jacatone Win User

How do I update

I installed Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. How do I update this thing?

:)

jacatone, Oct 15, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Oct 15, 2015
  3. it says i need an email program? were do i get it from?

it tells me there is an email program needed that i dont have. were do i get it from

what do i do,,,, Oct 15, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

How do I update

Which version ?
    It should be updating automatically even if you don't want it to (many are complaining about it). Anyway, in Start > Settings > Updates > Update & Security > Windows update and click on "Check for updates" to force it.

CountMike, Oct 15, 2015
  5. *Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows update > Check for updates.

alphanumeric, Oct 15, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    If you mean upgrade to Windows 10 Home (full version) from Single Language, I am not sure, but maybe you can try downloading the ISO from Microsoft Tech Bench site and then use it to upgrade to Windows 10 Home by running the setup within Windows. If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, right click on This Computer and select Properties to see System Properties. There is a link to change Windows key. If you click that you will see a Window with a button to change the key and another one to upgrade your version. Click on the second and you should go to Windows Store to buy the Pro key. Sorry if I am inaccurate, but I am currently testing Linux and I cannot see the exact steps to guide you.

spapakons, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I update

1. How do I update - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows Update Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Failed: hello, I'm experiencing updates failed in my windows 11 updates "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." this is what it is saying for a week but no...
  3. Error code 0xc1900101 when trying to update to Windows 11, version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc1900101 when trying to update to Windows 11, version 22H2: I've been trying to upgrade to win11 with no success. At first I got code: 0x8007139f which I was able to fix by uninstalling 3rd party AV, running net stop on msiservr, cryptserv, etc and renaming system distribution and catroot2 folders. I then restarted my computer, tried...
  4. Windows Update Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Failed: hello, I'm experiencing updates failed in my windows 11 updates "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." this is what it is saying for a week but no...
  5. Error code 0xc1900101 when trying to update to Windows 11, version 22H2

Error code 0xc1900101 when trying to update to Windows 11, version 22H2: I've been trying to upgrade to win11 with no success. At first I got code: 0x8007139f which I was able to fix by uninstalling 3rd party AV, running net stop on msiservr, cryptserv, etc and renaming system distribution and catroot2 folders. I then restarted my computer, tried...
  6. Error code 0xc1900101 when trying to update to Windows 11, version 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  8. what is this error code on windows update mean?

what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  9. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....