Windows 10: How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App

Discus and support How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems to do a copy which can then be pasted but I can't do it multiple times. If I try I seem to get something new pasted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JME2456, Aug 25, 2018.

1. JME2456 Win User

How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App

It seems to do a copy which can then be pasted but I can't do it multiple times. If I try I seem to get something new pasted.

:)

JME2456, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

Spot fix

Hello,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly use the spot fix on your photo application. This may be due to a missing update on your computer or the photo application that you're using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like
    to ask the following:

• Just to confirm, are you using the built-in photo application or a program downloaded from the Window Store?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Can you tell us the Windows 10 Build and Version that is running on your computer? To check, press
      Windows key + R > type Winver > hit Enter. There's a window showing the information about your operating system. We'd like to request a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend downloading and running a Windows App Troubleshooter. This will help us to check and repair any corruption of the application if you downloaded the photo application from the Windows Store. To do so, check and follow
    the article on this link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Aug 25, 2018
  3. RobbWA Win User
    How to use spot fix correctly

I'm having issues with spot fix in windows 10 photo editor. I click on spot fix move circle over spot to fix left click on it and nothing changes. is there a step I'm missing? sometimes the spot is bigger then the circle and I go half and half in hopes that
    it'd change one or the other side and still no success. do I left click and drag? what's the secret to happiness?

RobbWA, Aug 25, 2018
  4. How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App

1. How do I use Spot Fix in Windows 10 Photo App - Similar Threads - Spot Fix Photo

2. what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?: what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-spot-fix-in-photos-in-windows-11/d759634e-e934-4642-925e-23d36454a0a8
  3. what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?: what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-spot-fix-in-photos-in-windows-11/d759634e-e934-4642-925e-23d36454a0a8
  4. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  5. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  6. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  7. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  8. Microsoft photo spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  9. Microsoft photo spot fix

Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  10. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photo spot fix

2. spot fix in windows 10 photo

3. how to use spot fix

4. windows 10 photo spot fix,
  5. how do i use spot fix,
  6. how to use microsoft spot fix,
  7. microsoft photo editor spot fix,
  8. spot fix in windows photo,
  9. spot fix on photos,
  10. how to use spot fix windows,
  11. how to spot fix pictures,