Windows 10: How do yll open Strict NAT COD mw2

Discus and support How do yll open Strict NAT COD mw2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you get the Nat Open on mw2??, and to stay open. The way I get it open when i'm playing it happens with mw2 open, Then I disable the Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Greenguru, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Greenguru Win User

How do yll open Strict NAT COD mw2

How do you get the Nat Open on mw2??, and to stay open. The way I get it open when i'm playing it happens with mw2 open, Then I disable the Ethernet and let the steam tell me offline and then trouble shoot the connection and restart mw2 it opens the Nat from strict. after many trys, I was wondering if theirs a easier way to OPEN NAT I'M on build 14257 Thanks for your time and help,,,,GG

:)

Greenguru, Feb 25, 2016

2. NAT Setting change for Xbox Live ( Internet Sharing ) Windows Phone HTC 8x

I have the Windows Phone HTC 8x and i usually play Xbox Live off it by using the Hotspot( Internet Sharing ) from it and lately i cant play with my friends online because everytime i do the the game im playing tells me that my NAT setting is set to strict
    and that's what is keeping me from playing with my friends, and is there anyway to change that? I want to change the NAT Settings to Open but I dont know how to do it, can someone help me out with this problem? The main question is, how do i change the NAT
    Setting from Strict to Open on my Windows Phone HTC 8x?

derrickgus, Feb 25, 2016
  3. Trouble Joining Xbox1 Parties

Hi,

There are several factors why your console is having trouble on joining to parties, it may be due on having
    a STRICT NAT type. Here is a
    link
    on how to refresh and retest your NAT type.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 25, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Archie123, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Greenguru Win User
    Ok but I am hard wired to my att modem though it has wireless on board

Greenguru, Feb 26, 2016
  6. Greenguru Win User
    Think I had to renew my passthrough on the modem

Greenguru, Feb 27, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    nothing to do with it being wired or wireless itll work either way *Smile

Archie123, Feb 27, 2016
  8. Greenguru Win User

Right on I have it on my win 10 box and after every new update I have to get the Nat open again. Any possible way to do it and it be open for ever? I don't understand port forwarding when all I do to get it to work is disable the network adapter and let trouble shooting in able it and , opens Nat .

Greenguru, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do yll open Strict NAT COD mw2 - Similar Threads - yll open Strict

2. how to have open nat on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to have open nat on gaming pc: i need help with open nat type plying pc game call duty mw2 on pc battle net nat type need to be open nee the right ports. to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-open-nat-on-gaming-pc/076c8f9c-daeb-4864-a45a-96c508c336b8
  3. how to have open nat on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to have open nat on gaming pc: i need help with open nat type plying pc game call duty mw2 on pc battle net nat type need to be open nee the right ports. to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-open-nat-on-gaming-pc/076c8f9c-daeb-4864-a45a-96c508c336b8
  4. How to change NAT type?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change NAT type?: Hi, I installed Minecraft For Windows 10 and I logged in my Microsoft account. I could join some servers but when I changed to Friends tab, I couldn't join my friend's world. I've asked in Minecraft Support Community and they said that I have to change my NAT type. But I'm...
  5. How to change NAT type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change NAT type?: Hi, I installed Minecraft For Windows 10 and I logged in my Microsoft account. I could join some servers but when I changed to Friends tab, I couldn't join my friend's world. I've asked in Minecraft Support Community and they said that I have to change my NAT type. But I'm...
  6. How to change NAT type from strict to open if the solutions in the troubleshoot page didn't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change NAT type from strict to open if the solutions in the troubleshoot page didn't...: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/troubleshoot-multiplayer-gameThese solutions didn't help. NAT type is still strict with any of them. How to change it to open?...
  7. NAT is moderate for CoD and other games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAT is moderate for CoD and other games.: I have AT&T fiber and the new gateway they have. The BGW210-700. I have Gigabit bandwidth and my pc is connected by cat 8 ethernet cable. How is it that I can't get my NAT open so I can play a decent game? The pc is a custom build and only been in use for 3 months. What do I...
  8. NAT Type always to "OPEN"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT Type always to "OPEN": Hello, I am having to constantly check my Windows 10 PC settings and also having to "Fix it" the NAT Type to where it says "Moderate". Is there a way to NOT have to check the settings and not to not have to deal with the NAT Type ever again?...
  9. I cannot change my Strict NAT type on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change my Strict NAT type on my PC: I'm using 2 routers. First one is technicolor 2015 from my ISP. Because of their low range for WIFI i'm using aTenda W303R router. Now to make clear how is my PC connected, well it's wired, and the NET cable for internet from my PC goes to theTenda router, then from Tenda...
  10. Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict: This morning, I went to go play some Horizon 4 and realized I couldn't connect to Horizon Life, so I went into the Xbox app and it came up as saying that my NAT was strict and that my connection to the Xbox server was blocked. I've looked online and have tried multiple fixes...