Windows 10: HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC

Discus and support HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW CAN I DUMP THIS TROUBLESOME WINDOWS 10 AND GO BACK TO wINDOWS 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdwardAvakian, Aug 25, 2018.

1. HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC

HOW CAN I DUMP THIS TROUBLESOME WINDOWS 10 AND GO BACK TO wINDOWS 7?

:)

EdwardAvakian, Aug 25, 2018

2. Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (DHOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 25, 2018
  4. 5brothers Win User

HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC

burning disc on windows 10 to play on a dvd player.

I tried you suggestion, it did not work, it is good for someone who wants to burn photos, videos to a disc and play on a computer, did not play on my dvd player.

5brothers, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC

1. HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC - Similar Threads - BURN DVD VIDEOS

2. Burn dvd playable videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Burn dvd playable videos: Is there a non expensive way to burn a .mp4 or .mp2 file to a dvd that’s playable in a DVD player? I don’t have any dvd authoring software and on a tight budget. Wanting to burn some video files I took on my iPhone and give it to a family member on dvd. submitted by...
  3. Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.: My dell external DVD will not burn video dvd's. It will burn cd's using itunes but when I attempt to burn a video dvd, it copies it then tells me to put a blank dvd in the external drive. As soon as I do it ejects it and asks again for a blank dvd. I have used several...
  4. How do you download songs from spotify to burn to a disc

How do you download songs from spotify to burn to a disc: How do you download songs from spotify to burn onto a disc so I can play them in my car. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-songs-from-spotify-to-burn-to/7d8e0f31-d4cb-46e3-91bc-f5f3dffcd339
  5. Burn a Disc: How do you want to use this disc? Like a USB flash drive or With a CD/DVD player?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burn a Disc: How do you want to use this disc? Like a USB flash drive or With a CD/DVD player?: When saving files to a disc, I was presented with the question: "How do you want to use this disk? Options were: - Like a USB flash drive - With a CD/DVD player Below was a link: Which one should I chose? I clicked the link which connected me to:...
  6. how do you burn pictures and videos to a dvd on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you burn pictures and videos to a dvd on windows 10: Hi I was wondering if you need a dvd burning program or if there is one on my new in last Nov Dell computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-burn-pictures-and-videos-to-a-dvd-on/4e561338-62ac-4155-8676-26b64cba11b1
  7. burning videos to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning videos to DVD: hello, looking for help burning my iPhone videos to a DVD. I have windows movie maker - but no other dvd creator will install with Windows 10. It used to work on my old computer, but have no idea how to burn the files now. Whenever I try, it just burns the actual number...
  8. How do I burn a dvd-rw disc?

How do I burn a dvd-rw disc?: How do I burn a dvd-rw disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/burning/e319bda1-2d94-4205-85ec-2d709c97a02b
  9. How do I burn a DVD?

How do I burn a DVD?: Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial for this? In Windows it was quite straightforward, I do it in Windows Explorer. File Explorer in Win10 though? I'm lost. I've got to the bit where I name the DVD and the window is there showing me the files waiting to...
  10. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro here. I just created a DVD I want to play on a friend's DVD player using the app 'DVD Flick' and it's created 2 folders: "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", but I don't know how to put them onto a DVD...? I don't want to use a 3rd party app...